User Tag List

Thread: iOS export module is Windows only?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MacHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS export module is Windows only?

I have Fusion 2.5 on my aging Mac, have just picked up the iOS export module but it seems to be for Windows only?

Is anyone using it on the Mac version of Fusion (based on Wine) with any success?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the mac exporter dlc is windows only you need to run it using windows version of Fusion. I have the latest windows version of Fusion Developer 293.10 and the IOS exporter installed on macbook pro using crossover. It works on the latest update of Monterey Version 12.1

Just did a test build to create a ios xcode project and it successfully created a project zip file.

As you probably know mac fusion only works on Mojave or earlier versions that are 32bit. You can do a conversion of your mac version of Fusion to get the PC version for about $10 on clickstore. https://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion

I don't use the mac version because of the 32bit restriction but always thought that the exporter for mac was part of the product and a separate exporter was not needed.

Hope some of that helps.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattl View Post
    I have Fusion 2.5 on my aging Mac, have just picked up the iOS export module but it seems to be for Windows only?

Is anyone using it on the Mac version of Fusion (based on Wine) with any success?
    All exporters work with the Mac version of Fusion. To install it on Mac right click on its installer, select "Open with" / "Other", select "All the applications", select Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and click "Open"

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves, any way of getting Mac exporter from Mac version of Fusion into Windows tho?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @Yves, any way of getting Mac exporter from Mac version of Fusion into Windows tho?
    Not sure if I understand, yes the Mac exporter is available as optional module for the Windows version.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, I own the Mac version of Fusion, I heard that when you buy the Mac version you're actually buying the exporter that comes with it, so I was wondering if I could somehow have the installer on Windows version as well or if I would need to buy the exporter as well...
    Either way, if I can install my other DLCs on Mac as well, I guess it's not that bad, cause the bigger problem would not have my DLCs along with the Mac exporter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MacHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that starts to make some sense. I’m in a strange situation now where I have the Mac version of Fusion and the iOS export module.

I also have Fusion 2.5 and the HTML5 exporter on Steam. And my old 32-bit era Mac dual booting into Windows 10 via boot camp to try and get some of this stuff working. Ultimately I really want to make Mac and iOS games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like I can pay $20 and get standalone Windows versions of Fusion and the HTML exporter but I wonder if that will include the Mac exporter?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattl View Post
    It looks like I can pay $20 and get standalone Windows versions of Fusion and the HTML exporter but I wonder if that will include the Mac exporter?
    I think they will charge you another conversion fee for the mac exporter also. so another $10.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You'll need to ask the support: https://service.clickteam.com/pages/newticket-main