User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Firefly is a let down (sorry)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm it turns out it does, i just updated it, tried and object and sure enough theres my FBX beautifully and gracefully walking in the scene. this is a game changer, thank you guys so much.

its too bad those guys stopped developing it, I did buy it back in the day, is there any way some developers could continue working on it?

to me the perfect scenario would be that you could just make your levels like it was in FPS creator right, with lights, trigger zones, start zone, end of level area to load the next one, and then be able to just call on these objects and trigger zones in the event editor. that would be very ideal. fusion is so beautiful i can pretty much do anything i like in it, to have that with realtime 3d would be awesome. but this firefly thing now is a great start, im sure i can make it work. again thank you guys so much, it started kinda negative i had to air my grievances as im sure you understand, but you guys really helped me out. this is awesome.

have a great day!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad the negative is a positive - feel free to drop into discord where we have a specific firefly channel for easier communications.

its too bad those guys stopped developing it, I did buy it back in the day, is there any way some developers could continue working on it?
    i do still update it if things people request were part of the original remit, or i think it NEEDS the update. clickteam are still looking for a full time dev i think will be upto them to confirm or deny that though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    absolutely, i don't like complaining about anything haha. it rarely ever happens but in this case i'm glad i did because you guys gave me a really awesome solution. i'm messing around with it right now and its awesome. you guys made me really happy about firefly. i really hope the project will continue because it has such potential.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2