User Tag List

Thread: enemy not spawning correctly

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation enemy not spawning correctly

so i have this custom level in my game where the player can make their own little arena. a few enemies that are bigger than others have some lines that make them spawn in certain areas so they dont collide with other enemies (lines 11 - 31). but one enemy, "praying mantis" hasnt been spawning correctly when hes chosen with the werewolf. i have a yellow counter on screen that shows how many praying mantis' spawn and its supposed to be no more than 3 since i have one spawing 3 different times in 3 different spots. for some reason when you choose praying mantis and werewolf (or werewolf and praying mantis) theres another praying mantis spawning on the left side. i found out that line 31 caused this problem because if you deactivate that line and then try again youll see that theres never 2 coming out from the left side. but i need line 31 to stay active. i checked the whole event editor and havent found anything that would cause this so im not sure what to do. what could be causing this? thanks in advance. cuslev.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it don't work on my computer, can't go after 1rst frame

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @fredetmumu try this one cuslev1.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll still need to right click and choose edit on the Actions group on the first frame, and tick Activate whwn frame starts. Otherwise the Actions group will never be activated. At the moment you can't select anything, unless you make the change I've suggested.

By the way, looking at line 31, suggestes that Global Value E & D must be equalling 4 at the same time, perhaps that's why it's triggering twice?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @aenever ah yeah i forgot to activate it lol, im so used to it working for me sorry about that. but i decided to abandon this method, instead im trying to figure out how to make the enemies move away from each other while coming after the player so they dont overlap, because when they come for the player they move very close to each other bumping into one another. i do have it set where if the enemies overlap then theyll move in the opposite direction, but it only works if they completely overlap (lines 793 - 812, dont worry about lines 814 - 833 theyre the same as the other but for the flying enemies). do you know to make them move away from each other? if you select praying mantis and werewolf youll notice this more. i have all the enemies in blocks becauses its even worse when theyre in actual character because of so many open spots in their bodies.custom1.mfa