User Tag List

Thread: how to make enemies move away from each other?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation how to make enemies move away from each other?

im trying to figure out how to make the enemies move away from each other while coming after the player so they dont overlap, because when they come for the player they move very close to themselves bumping into one another. i do have it set where if the enemies overlap then theyll move in the opposite direction, but it only works if they completely overlap (lines 793 - 812, dont worry about lines 814 - 833 theyre the same as the other but for the flying enemies). is there a way to make them move away from each other? if you select praying mantis and werewolf youll notice this more. i have all the enemies in blocks becauses its even worse when theyre in character because of so many open spots in their bodies. custom1.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know but for me it worked like bouncing ball movement, they just bounced off each other on colliding, and didn't overlap at all.

You should keep the collision as blocks anyway, and put the sprites on the blocks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, ok the scarecrow is overlapping. But it's impossible to test I get completed wrecked instantly by the enemies xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scarecrow is not in your Group.Bad but the code is written only as Group overlaps group.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MistaSub i made the scarecrow not part of group bad on purpose. what i mean is that the enemies when they collide with one another they just keep moving toward the player while overlapping each other. here i added the zombie, praying mantis, skeleton, and werewolfs actual character models. if you select zombie and skeleton and move away from them youll see theyll start trampling each other while coming after you, im trying to make them move away so they dont.custom1.mfa