Help with a coin op beat em up $50

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Really? Hmm, I didn't own it, I just saw a video and it seems pretty solid, but might not be as straight forward as something I would do.
    Thing is that for the movement to feel and look good it would need something custom, and that's probably where you think it's too elaborated...
    Althought there are ways of making it "simple".

• Hey, creator of Please login to see this link.[/QUOTE] here.

Unfortunately, Fusion isn't very friendly when it comes to multiple players and multiple controls. The reason a brand new release of my engine has stopped is due to years of trying to get a nice system in place for multiple players and joysticks etc even when using VACCINE.
    I have a new engine that currently plays like Streets of Rage 4, but having to use so many third-party extensions makes it just a confusing mess of coding.
    I'm really hoping Fusion 3 finally fixes this issue and modernises things for gamepads.

Unsure how you would get 7 simultaneous players working unless you bound them to keyboard keys with no joystick input, but I wish you luck with it, it's certainly ambitious.

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!