PAID - Help with my game, examples needed

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi, I have tried asking for help on steam, here and discord but not getting much. I am trying to make a scrolling game where the character can knock over items/crates in a chase style theme. I am also interested in other examples such as level generation. I am no artist so I make my sprites as pixel art. If you can help, I'm sure it's not hard for someone with experience. I am happy to pay for these examples or help. I am focusing on android but would also like to do iOS eventually once the games are completed. I also would like someone that can optimise the final game. I appreciate any help or feedback regarding my request too. Thank you

• I just kept getting a 404 error. I've purchased it this morning and will install it after a meeting this morning for work (I keep getting not responding when clicking to confirm with clickteam and running short on time). If it is okay to send you a message I would like to talk more :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!