User Tag List

Thread: How can I make Fusion and Newgrounds.io work?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How can I make Fusion and Newgrounds.io work?

I have the HTML5 exporter, the developer dlc and the dlc; and I'm making a little game to try it out, but I just can't, for the life of me, wrap my head around how I'm meant to add things such as leaderboards or medals to my game.

I'm very sure it's perfectly possible, considering that the html5 extension can run javascript events, and other minor things that I may not understand, it's just that I haven't figured it out for myself yet.

Any help or guidance please? maybe there's someone out there's who's managed it, but by the looks of things so far... there aren't.
    https://www.newgrounds.io/get-started/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeblo View Post
    I have the HTML5 exporter, the developer dlc and the dlc; and I'm making a little game to try it out, but I just can't, for the life of me, wrap my head around how I'm meant to add things such as leaderboards or medals to my game.

I'm very sure it's perfectly possible, considering that the html5 extension can run javascript events, and other minor things that I may not understand, it's just that I haven't figured it out for myself yet.

Any help or guidance please? maybe there's someone out there's who's managed it, but by the looks of things so far... there aren't.
    https://www.newgrounds.io/get-started/
    I have not yet got it to work, but whenever I do, I will post a tutorial free.