Thread: Next Fusion update looks amazing

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Does anyone know what this might mean? The middle button already drags the content of the Frame Editor and Event Editors, and I can't think what else it could be referring to.
    From what I saw from the stream on the Clickteam Discord server, I think the middle button is also now used to drag the frame in the Animation Editor.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    From what I saw from the stream on the Clickteam Discord server, I think the middle button is also now used to drag the frame in the Animation Editor.
    Ah, yes. I realise now it actually appears at 8:40 in the video. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing update! Might get me back into Fusion (just haven't had the motivation to start a new project for a while)... some very good features there that I have missed before, and wasn't expecting to get in F2.5!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 great new features.

The ability to re-arrange alterable values etc is a game changer for my old project

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow did not expect updates for the Picture editor! That's great since it's still my main graphics editor, even though there's superior alternatives I'm just so used to it after having used it now for what...28 (!) years (counting from the original klick&play). The replace color is something I've really been missing.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!! I can't wait.. I would have also liked to have seen new built-in expressions
    Here are my suggestions

//Linearly interpolates between a and b, based on the t-value. When t = 0 it returns a, when t = 1 it returns b, and any values between are linearly interpolated
    float Extension::Lerp( float a, float b, float t ){return ( 1f - t ) * a + t * b;}

//Applies cubic smoothing to the 0-1 interval, also known as the smoothstep function.
    float Extension::Smooth( float x ){return x * x * ( 3 - 2 * x );}

//Applies quintic smoothing to the 0-1 interval, also known as the smootherstep function.
    float Extension::Smoother( float x ){return x * x * x * ( x * ( x * 6 - 15 ) + 10 );}

//The sign of the value. Returns -1 if negative, returns 1 if greater than or equal to 0
    float Extension::Sign( float x ){return x >= 0f ? 1 : -1;}

//Returns the fractional part of the value.
    float Extension::Frac( float x ){return x - Floor( x );}

//Returns the closest number to a value from 2 numbers
    float Extension::Closest(float x, float Min, float Max){return ((Min > x) ? (Min - x) : (x - Min)) >
    ((Max > x) ? (Max - x) : (x - Max)) ? Max : Min;}

//Normalizes a number from another range into a value between 0 and 1
    float Extension::Normalize(float x, float Min, float Max){return (x - Min) / (Max - Min);}

//Re-maps a number from one range to another.
    float Extension::Remap(float x, float Min, float Max, float NewMin, float NewMax){return NewMin + (x - Min) * (NewMax - NewMin) / (Max - Min);}

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so excited for dark mode and the tabs. Words can't express.
    Shame I'm almost done with my project. LoL

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an amazing update with so many wanted features!

The new value reordering and negate options alone are going to make development that much easier.
    Can't wait to get it.

Thank you ClickTeam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnkycoldmadeanr View Post
    Awesome!! I can't wait.. I would have also liked to have seen new built-in expressions
    Here are my suggestions
    Linear Interpolation and exponential functions already exist through the Easing Object. There are other curves like elastic, bounce and others.

You can get the signal by doing a / Abs(a). But surely an internal function that indicates the signal would be welcome!

And other suggestions would also be very welcome! I've been waiting for years for Fusion to provide these functions natively hahahaha.

--------------

Will this tab system work with behaviors as well? Because one of the biggest problems in large projects is the events, which is necessary to organize in groups and folders, but still difficult to navigate the events. Even more considering that the events need to be in the Global Event Editor to avoid Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V the same code in every frame.

The behaviors help a lot in this, but it is necessary to click on the objects, on the behaviors tab and access the behavior for each code change, which becomes tiring.

One of the things I miss the most about Fusion, after reordering variables, is having "code sheets" in tabs in the editor, as we use in other software (like Visual Studio or Android Studio).

Anyway, congratulations to Clickteam! These updates are awesome! Congratulations!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast