User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Fusion update looks amazing

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this update is so cool that clickteam could have passed it off as an add-on (2.5++) and personally I could have paid a few euros for these new features. thank you to clickteam for respecting users as much.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excluding objects and checking if it has come from another frame would be cool.
    Now about having duplicated objects, that won't happen, seems like if you have a single instance of this object in both frames with same name and type, it will skip it.
    About Base Frame being automatically included, that would be cool, but only in frames that have "Include Global Events" checked.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Now about having duplicated objects, that won't happen, seems like if you have a single instance of this object in both frames with same name and type, it will skip it.
    Really? So if you have 2 or more in either frame it will import them, but if you have 1 each it will skip them? That's great if so.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think it would behave like the current copy and pasting

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Kisguri showed a few screenshots of the documentation from the feature on the Discord server, and it made it seems like it does what I said.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Well, Kisguri showed a few screenshots of the documentation from the feature on the Discord server, and it made it seems like it does what I said.

Well the last sentence is cut off so it's hard to know for sure, but to me that suggests that all object instances will indiscriminately be copied. It won't create a superfluous duplicated object "type" (which I think just means that it won't forcibly convert your "blabla" objects to "blabla 2" objects if it already finds a "blabla" object) , but the instances themselves will all be copied.

If there's no way to affect which objects get included or not then using this feature with pre-existing frames without introducing bugs is going to be fiddly, I think. I guess it's meant more for brand new frames that you expressly create only for this purpose and don't actually use in any other way.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra

he posted the rest on discord also

here you go:

1.jpg
    2.png

I hope its ok to post here, if not then please remove my post. Thank you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm also lost about this new feature, don't know how to use it with an existing project, i guess it will be easier to understand when we will be able to test it by ourself.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    i'm also lost about this new feature, don't know how to use it with an existing project, i guess it will be easier to understand when we will be able to test it by ourself.
    The idea is that you can have a single frame that acts as sort of a library that gets added to other frames at runtime. So for example, in this frame that is inaccessible from the rest of the game, you can add a ton of objects and events here that are automatically applied to other frames and prevents the copy/paste work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i might understand better now, like in my game, i'll be able to remove every hud items and player/enemies/objects items from evey level frames on layer where they are. Then create a new frame to include, with the correct layers, contening all the events and elements removed from each level. So, each level will have no event at all in my case, and i'll manage everything in the "engine" frame. Can't wait to try that.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast