User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Fusion update looks amazing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new 294 update sure looks amazing and I'm looking forward to utilizing its features like everyone I guess. Thanks Clickteam for all the effort you put into this.

It's been two months though since the preview video was advertised. Does anyone has an idea or official info regarding when it will be released? In the last couple of days I'm trying to access the "News & Blogs" section from the main Clickteam page and get an error message that says:

"Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner.

Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 503).
    If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.

Block Technical Data
    Block Reason: Exceeded the maximum number of requests per minute for crawlers."

I checked this from different networks and it's the same from all of them. Not sure what's going on... Clickteam, if you're reading this kindly check. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Since Clickteam are still making significant changes to our favorite software - I'll throw my request in again:

Can we have a toggle to LOCK all toolbars in position? That can't be moved until you unlock them? I'm forever accidentally dragging windows around.
    No new requests, please. We just need these already-teased features to come out before giving them more things to do. At this point I'd drop $30 if they made it a DLC right now. Really could use some of the features that already have programmed. I'm not sure if they ran into a big setback but 2 months for a software update tease is a bit long.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CruddyBuddy View Post
    No new requests, please. We just need these already-teased features to come out before giving them more things to do. At this point I'd drop $30 if they made it a DLC right now. Really could use some of the features that already have programmed. I'm not sure if they ran into a big setback but 2 months for a software update tease is a bit long.
    I agree. Two months is a long time and I too wish we could utilize the new features already.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember correctly it took 2-3 months for the update with the new Event Explorer feature to come out after it was announced in a Youtube video. I wouldn't be surprised if 294 took longer than that, considering just how much big new stuff is in this update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, they probably announced it a bit too early. I know the feeling

I made the mistake of already reorganising my MFA to take advantage of the new new Included Frame feature. So my MFA is in limbo at the moment, with parts of it disorganised and set up for a workflow that's not possible yet .

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Yeah, they probably announced it a bit too early. I know the feeling

I made the mistake of already reorganising my MFA to take advantage of the new new Included Frame feature. So my MFA is in limbo at the moment, with parts of it disorganised and set up for a workflow that's not possible yet .
    I was about to do the exact same thing but decided to hold off until the update came out. I'm glad I did, but some of the work I'm doing is going to be a waste anyway when I do end up converting the frames over.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lots of features that we should have had years ago. i'm glad they're coming later than never. looks like a very good update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, it's been almost 3 months since update 294 was announced? This feels surprisingly long and it already looks really complete judging by the trailer. Like how much more time do they need? If it's not out till like September then I have no hopes for it. 294 must be in Fusion 3's development state lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same state as the new forum/website state... That's the problem of the lack of communication.

Yves previously said they were finalizing the update a few weeks (months?) ago, like it was in final tests state or something like that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure Clickteam is doing the best that they can. There are any number of reasons for it taking longer to release: they could have found a major testing problem or they could have lost a programmer. We all like quality control and THAT takes time. I say thank you Clickteam for your work and the fine products you provide. We are your clients and here for you. Be assured your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast