User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Touch Joystick crashes installed APKs

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Touch Joystick crashes installed APKs

Everytime I compile anything with the touch joysticks the apk will crash as soon as it gets to the frames involving them. I'm on the latest non-beta steam build, I've deleted my .gradle directory a few times and have changed the joystick images as suggested in the older thread with the same issue but nothing changes, if I don't include it the APKs run just fine.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check if you have selected control to joystick in frame properties.
    If you didn’t enable it and checked the button fusion will throw “bad image resource” exception.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Check if you have selected control to joystick in frame properties.
    If you didn’t enable it and checked the button fusion will throw “bad image resource” exception.
    HHggMbR.png

If you mean this, yeah I've had it checked. I also forgot to mention I disabled my AV to see if that'd do anything and it didn't. I also used the "Joystick Control object" and the "Device: Controller by an extension" setting to see if that'd do anything different and it also crashed.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korichu View Post
    HHggMbR.png

If you mean this, yeah I've had it checked. I also forgot to mention I disabled my AV to see if that'd do anything and it didn't. I also used the "Joystick Control object" and the "Device: Controller by an extension" setting to see if that'd do anything different and it also crashed.
    Could you please post the log of your App?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Could you please post the log of your App?
    Android Studio and Logcat aren't cooperating enough to get me a log file, assuming that's the log you're looking for.

Touch Joystick.mfa

I'll can drop the mfa and maybe someone else can try and see if they have the same problem I do. Both my old 4.4 Kitkat and my 8.0 Oreo run it just fine with the touch joystick disabled just fine, it's only when it's enabled do both crash.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I will check in abit
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

works fine here.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    No problem here with your example

@korichu please give more information about your fusion version, what android studio you are using, also I notice you build with target 6.0 you need to pair API build with API target now. please try and let me know
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    No problem here with your example

@korichu please give more information about your fusion version, what android studio you are using, also I notice you build with target 6.0 you need to pair API build with API target now. please try and let me know
    I'm running the latest steam build(R293.10) and the latest android studio. I've kept the minimum android build to 4.4 because I've got an old Kitkat to test with and without the touch joystick both it and my current 8.0 android phone run fine even with the latest build API. Whenever I reopen the project Fusion just defaults the Target Android to 6.0 for some reason.

I took a second to download the Kitkat/Oreo Build APIs in android studio but if I try and build with either of them(19/26) they just throws up errors and don't make an APK.

Setting my mfa's Minimum/Target to 4.4/8.0 doesn't change anything, they still crash only with the touch joystick enabled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive the double post but I realized I should clarify that I was setting the minimum and target versions to the same number(ie 4.4/4.4/ or 8.0/8.0).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast