User Tag List

Thread: Tisnart Shapes (Mobile) Android

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tisnart Shapes (Mobile) Android

Hi all,

Thought it was about time to leak my new game for Android. It's a complete remake of my PC Title "Tisnart Shapes"
    Still a long ways to go but getting close. I've opened a private "Pre-Beta Testing" to a few people to help me ensure my game engine is solid before I confirm a Beta Release.
    It has been going good and I am amazed at what I've been able to do (Of course with great help from ClickTeam and the Fourms).
    I've really put fusion to the test and it always surprises me.

The one area I lack is Graphics for sure, I still need lots of background images and a few other graphics that I know I can't do.
    Also will need to source out some music.

I am using my Editor that some of you may be aware of that I was making and had plans on releasing (but that's a story for another time).
    I can literally make thousands of levels with it and include up to 5k different items (Not that I will use that many)
    I have big plans and Ideas for this game and have gotten really good feedback thus far.

Anyways, I have a few pics I can show for now and will do some videos at a later time.

Thanks for reading and happy developing

LVL 1.jpgMain Page 2.PNGLVL 5.jpgLVL 22.jpgLVL 52.jpgLVL 70.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work, awesome to see your new inovations included in your update.