User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: firefly price now that it is no longer supported

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think polishing firefly would actually be best for everyone. :p

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
    Totally agree!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
    Actually, I think making Firefly cost what it's worth would be best for everyone.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just want usable 3d in Fusion come oooon it's been 10 years

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just happy to hear that Tri is at least gonna do some updates to this engine. Hopefully we can cheer him on to make a few more

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    thanks for letting me know i can stop developing firefly i will cancel the 2 updates i had planed this year, being better shadows and physics. TY
    Or you could, y'know, let us know you were doing that in the first place after years of radio silence and YVes saying that there was no one developing firefly back in 2020.

I mean you just let us know right now that you're still working on it through some angry forum post, so why not a proper one?
    We'd love to see it updated, we just had no damn' clue there was even anyone left working on it in the first place.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeblo View Post
    Or you could, y'know, let us know you were doing that in the first place after years of radio silence and YVes saying that there was no one developing firefly back in 2020.
    for the last however many years i have been in the firefly discord giving help answering questions and discussing the updates and giving videos and screenshots of the progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    for the last however many years i have been in the firefly discord giving help answering questions and discussing the updates and giving videos and screenshots of the progress
    I had no idea there was a Firefly discord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a lot of consideration, Firefly definitely can't be used to make the next GTA game or anything like that, but it sure as hell can help your 2d games have a nice 3d flavor to it if you're a 3d modeler. Gonna pick it up n' try and do something cool with it.

And sorry for being mean in any way, Triadian. Clickteam should allow you to directly update Firefly whenever you want with everything I've seen from you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And hey, with some good knowledge, I'm sure you can make a proper first person shooter where you jump around and shoot baddies, or some first person psychological horror game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2