Hello, I couldn't find any other additional information on this so I figured I'd post. I found that Malwarebytes is recognizing packed EXE's built as trojans now while for years it did not. I started unpacking the exe's and while that worked for bypassing issues with malware bytes, it flagged it as unsafe on my google drive (in which I also requested them to review). I ran it through virus total, upon further inspection only ikarus flagged it as a Backdoor.qbot.
I'm not sure if it's just a false positive, but I did want to get some insight on this. I wasn't entirely sure how to remove the mfx from data elements or if I could potentially do that, because it's really not needed for my app at this point.