User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.1 - Beta version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new UI and icons are really nice. I found one issue with dark mode, the list option on this dialog renders the text in black.

blacktext.png

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, will fix it. To fix it on your side you can change the text color in the Object Lists section in the Skin editor (and change the text size too to 14 or 15 maybe - the bottom of text lines seems a bit truncated). And then do not forget to save your skin.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant, thanks Yves.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleMac Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried out the beta today and I'm loving it! Great job on the update Yves! Can't wait for the full stable release.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the skin editor (love this btw!) would it be possible for "Event editor - Comment Background" to also affect Event List comments? Would be very nice to be able to change the color of all comments without having to go through them all and change manually...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    in dark mode, you can't see the text because it's black on black
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job with the update, fantastic indeed! one thing I noticed while having two different projects opened and multiple windows, while scrolling in frame editor both active and inactive frame editor windows scrolled at the same time! is there anyway to add a line at the end of each event in the event list editor? can be a bit confusing. thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant! I've already been able to merge a lot of objects into one central frame! This will save me lots of time. Thank you!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

I can set the instance values on background objects. Do they serve any purpose? For example, I can't see how to read or test this value.

bg instance.png

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found some minor issues, would you want me to post them here or put future reports somewhere else?

The label "Number of backup..." on the General preferences is cut off when hovering over the Autobackup label. This on a high DPI screen where I have set the display scale to 175%.

text on label truncated.png

It might be connected to this scale setting for my display, but is it possible for the colour picker to be made larger? Not obvious in this screenshot but the colour picker pop up box is very small, maybe 2.5 cm wide at most.

colour boxes size.png

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast