User Tag List

Thread: Unidentified 1942 - Updated engine and new levels for review

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unidentified 1942 - Updated engine and new levels for review

Unidentified 1942 - Some levels to test for the big audience (you) hoping for feedback.

tdsev3-q2.jpg
    tdsev3-q1.jpg
    tdsev3-q4.jpg
    tdsev3-q1.jpg

Game is a 2d top-down shooter that takes place in France and Germany at 1942. Includes your highly trained US secret team, nazis of course, and there is an alien presence too, and who doesn't love zombies, their existence will be explained. Main advance in the game is that you can literally burn everything that burns or shoot, collide, explode or just shoot everything in pieces among hopefully a good gameplay.

---
    Windows Defender pisses me off, F-Secure Total and Spybot S&D doesn't say a word so this is a safe file.
    windows-defender-tdsev3-2.png
    windows-defender-tdsev3.png
    ---

Download:
    https://mega.nz/file/BCtkEYZR#Gs1Wvh...V0iksFo5RLDqP4

Numpad 0 for god mode
    --
    Some tips:
    Use Tab-menu for mission instructions, sub objectives and for additional help
    Use grenades a lot
    Use your team in silent mode, attacking, surrounding, going ahead etc.
    Use binoculars if needed, and they are needed!

by
    Emma Lahti - Marketing, Data Sourcing
    Eemil Lahti - Game Developer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice little shooter! I was impressed with the level of detail put into this. I noticed a typo in the instructions: Flak cannon used with "G" button, that is supposed to be Mouse Left most likely. Since G always throws a grenade.

Overall the game reminded me of the old shooter 'Meteor', and it was a little bit similar to the title we worked on - Years of Danger: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nd&hl=en&gl=US

I especially appreciated the storytelling, the dialogue and destructible environments. Some minor complaints could be the lacking atmospheric music in some maps, when the initial tune has ended. Another ambient tune could fade in after that. Also, there are some overlaying sound effects like the destruction of the flak cannons. And sometimes it is hard to scroll the weapons with mouse wheel. I would appreciate some tiny cooldown between scrolling the weapons, and to have them assigned in number keys on keyboard

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some levels should have interactive music but don't. I'll be fixing these things. G and Mouse middle are the keys with flak so you can shoot with your own gun while in the place.

Under progress still, thank you for your feedback.