User Tag List

Thread: Privacy policy Issues from play store

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Privacy policy Issues from play store

Privacy policy Issues found.
    What can I do about privacy policy?
    How to fixed it?
    How create Privacy policy?
    Plz Help
    Thank in advance.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    a good deal of information is available about this concern, one of them is https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog...licy-template/

But there are plenty, in short, you need to present to your user about what data will be shared from them.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this mail too for one game, i guess it is because it access the Google Account email to create an user account in the game.
    Google wants you to push a message to explain what you will do with this element before to ask for any google account data (in my case, the email).

An access to the Google Account ID is HIGLY required, i'm asking this since years, so that we are not forced to use Google Play Games to authenticate a player. GPG isn't used by a lot of Google users, but they all have a Google Account to run their device...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    a good deal of information is available about this concern, one of them is https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog...licy-template/

But there are plenty, in short, you need to present to your user about what data will be shared from them.
    Issue found: Missing Data safety
    What can I do about privacy policy?
    How to fixed it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just told you above, you have to display a message that explain what you do with the data you're using directly in your app.