Thread: Build 294.2 - Beta version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Build 294.2 - Beta version

Hello,

The build 294.2 is available in the Product Owner's Lounge forum. Testers are welcome!

No beta on Steam yet but it's close, hopefully tomorrow, it depends on the bugs that will be reported within 24h.

Change log

Notes:

- Document that highlights the new features of the build 294.

- some changes affect the content of MFA files so make backup copies of your MFA files before loading them with this version.

- MFA files are still compatible with previous builds (though if you load and re-save them with a previous version, you'll lose value order, included frame index, etc).

- there is a known issue in the Transition Setup dialog box, parameter controls do not use the current skin, not sure if this one will be fixed.

If any question or issue specific to this build, please post it here, thanks!

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, as well as the 2.5+ DLC, you do not need to reinstall them.

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, steam version is close!! Can't wait to for themes, DPI aware and pick closest object!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nasirfoxx View Post
    Finally, steam version is close!! Can't wait to for themes, DPI aware and pick closest object!
    ah yes made a typo lol

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! The PDF document describing the new features if very helpful. Learnt about a couple of the new features such as Compare Expression condition which is so handy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hello,

The build 294.2 is available in the Product Owner's Lounge forum. Testers are welcome!

No beta on Steam yet but it's close, hopefully tomorrow, it depends on the bugs that will be reported within 24h.

Change log

Notes:

- Document that highlights the new features of the build 294.

- some changes affect the content of MFA files so make backup copies of your MFA files before loading them with this version.

- MFA files are still compatible with previous builds (though if you load and re-save them with a previous version, you'll lose value order, included frame index, etc).

- there is a known issue in the Transition Setup dialog box, parameter controls do not use the current skin, not sure if this one will be fixed.

If any question or issue specific to this build, please post it here, thanks!

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, as well as the 2.5+ DLC, you do not need to reinstall them.

Thanks!
    Hey Yves, I know this is a little off topic (thank for this update btw, I am beyond excited at some of the stuff it brings. I never thought I'd get giddy over the words "DPI aware", haha)

But I was wondering if you have any plans to implement proper integer scaling. Right now the best way is to utilize a sub app for your whole game, and some events doing the scaling math in the "parent" frame, which works well but ideally there would just be an "integer scaling" button "Ultimate fullscreen" extension works OK but is Windows only and is a little janky TBH

Anyhow, thanks again for all the work on this, very exciting stuff

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by punchbird View Post
    Hey Yves, I know this is a little off topic (thank for this update btw, I am beyond excited at some of the stuff it brings. I never thought I'd get giddy over the words "DPI aware", haha)

But I was wondering if you have any plans to implement proper integer scaling. Right now the best way is to utilize a sub app for your whole game, and some events doing the scaling math in the "parent" frame, which works well but ideally there would just be an "integer scaling" button "Ultimate fullscreen" extension works OK but is Windows only and is a little janky TBH

Anyhow, thanks again for all the work on this, very exciting stuff
    There are no precise plans yet but it's something we need to work on, yes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    There are no precise plans yet but it's something we need to work on, yes.
    Good enough for me! The workaround is fairly lightweight and works well enough anyways. Thanks for the fast reply! Keep up the excellent work. I've been a customer since my dad bought me Klik n Play back in the 90's

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To echo, great update, this patch has more features I'm excited about than any other for a long time.

On the Skin Editor, under Event editor - Cells, there are options for:

- Cell background
    - Selected cell background
    - Cell background (odd)
    - Selected cell background (odd)

There is also a Checkmark. This does not stretch to the height of the cell it appears in, it is centred. Is it possible to add another skin proprty for cells called

- Checkmark cell background
    - Checkmark cell background (odd)

These would then be used as the cell background when there is a tick in it, so I can set a different colour for cells containing actions.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
    To echo, great update, this patch has more features I'm excited about than any other for a long time.

On the Skin Editor, under Event editor - Cells, there are options for:

- Cell background
    - Selected cell background
    - Cell background (odd)
    - Selected cell background (odd)

There is also a Checkmark. This does not stretch to the height of the cell it appears in, it is centred. Is it possible to add another skin proprty for cells called

- Checkmark cell background
    - Checkmark cell background (odd)

These would then be used as the cell background when there is a tick in it, so I can set a different colour for cells containing actions.
    I'll note this but I'm afraid it's not a huge priority compared to other features.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries, it is a nice to have when have time.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast