User Tag List

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.4 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Is Flag on/off? condition box doesn't show flags in their new order:

Properties window ------------------------------Condition dialog

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post

Special characters like slash are ignored when export as text
    This is normal, some characters are forbidden in pathnames, they are removed for example in frame sub-directory names.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This is normal, some characters are forbidden in pathnames, they are removed for example in frame sub-directory names.
    Yeah, I recalled this later, maybe add some escape characters to hint it? e.g., replace '\' by '[Slash]'

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    experiencing a weird bug where string only shows as "0" unless you delete another active object.
    Attached files Attached files

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SHINBAXTER you haven't really isolated the issue, it carries some unrelated global events, objects and even won't run here because it tries to access files that only exists on your computer...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    experiencing a weird bug where string only shows as "0" unless you delete another active object.
    I don't know how it worked in your full game before you stripped stuff out, but in this MFA, the behaviour seems to make sense to me.

If you run it as-is, it says "0", because of this action:

Alterable Y is 0, so the string says "0". (If you change alterable value Y to "99" it'll say 99). The other string objects in that event are different (non-existent) string objects, so they don't affect anything.

If you delete the Active object, then none of the objects in the above event's actions exist any longer, so I guess Fusion ignores the event entirely, which leaves the string displaying whatever it did in the Frame Editor. The event still references the red object even though it no longer exists because it's a global event, and global events don't presume to know which objects do or don't exist in your entire MFA. If you tried moving this event into Frame events and then tried deleting the Active object, Fusion would go one step further and delete all actions associated with that object.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @NaitorStudios @Volnaiskra

I somehow completely missed that i had global events still in there, EPIC FAIL!!!

sorry for the time waste guys

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when you clone an object; then alter the object to something else; the ICON remains the same and doesnt change with the alteration as it used to.
    is this by design now where the ICON is not updating - and you must have to manually alter the icon whenever you clone things.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Text-Wont-Fit-Send-Help.png

The Footer/Description Box in the Properties Panel doesn't fit all of the text (Maybe it should be resizable?)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • In Behaviors and Global Event Editor, there seems to be a refresh issue in the expression editor: https://youtu.be/ZyAmD6y-6ZI
    • The Font in the Workspace Toolbar frequently changes to this weird pixelated one, I don't know the exact reason for this, but it happens a lot (for me atleast): https://drive.google.com/file/d/15YS...ew?usp=sharing
    • The editor sometimes doesn't fully apply the skin after changing it, for example: sometimes when I change the Skin to Black the background color isn't correct, Need to use the "Reload" button when it happens

There are other bugs I found in the editor, but can't remember all of them, tho they were mostly related to fonts or refresh issues, nothing major yet+ I Think this might this have been reported already: Around the the engine text seems to abruptly cut off or cut off with dots, both horizontally and vertically, even with Font Size 0 (which is already too small to read)

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast