User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.4 - Beta version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
    Do you have "Create automatic icons" in Preferences/Frame Editor checked?
    im guessing, not i will make sure when i get home; this sounds probably like whats going on. - thanks for the heads up

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Values not visually reordered everywhere

Reordering values are one if the best additions in this update, but as I used them I realized there is something off, that i'm honestly not even sure if it's a bug or not

I understand that values aren't actually reordered and they are still index based, but they are only reordered in a visual sense, the thing is when actually retrieving the values from an object it ignores the ordering, same with values, strings and flags (But this doesn't happen for Global Values/Strings​ )

It's still reordered everywhere else, even in the expression editor, but not for when retrieving the value from an object

This also happens when Setting Or Comparing Flags btw...
    Values_ Set Flag.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    Reordering values are one if the best additions in this update, but as I used them I realized there is something off, that i'm honestly not even sure if it's a bug or not

I understand that values aren't actually reordered and they are still index based, but they are only reordered in a visual sense, the thing is when actually retrieving the values from an object it ignores the ordering, same with values, strings and flags (But this doesn't happen for Global Values/Strings​ )

It's still reordered everywhere else, even in the expression editor, but not for when retrieving the value from an object

Values_ Set Flag.png
    Yeah I just noticed that, honestly didn't expect even the first beta to be this buggy. :V

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone else unable to rename qualifiers anymore? Tried:
    - closing and reopening an MFA
    - restarting fusion and my PC
    - opening a different MFA that I had previously been working on in 294.4
    - opening and older MFA from 293.x
    - ensuring all other applications are closed except fusion, steam and web browser
    but the same issue continues

Neither right clicking and clicking rename works, nor pressing F2. F2 seems to zoom in instead, almost like something else in fusion immediately grabs focus

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    Is anyone else unable to rename qualifiers anymore? Tried:
    - closing and reopening an MFA
    - restarting fusion and my PC
    - opening a different MFA that I had previously been working on in 294.4
    - opening and older MFA from 293.x
    - ensuring all other applications are closed except fusion, steam and web browser
    but the same issue continues

Neither right clicking and clicking rename works, nor pressing F2. F2 seems to zoom in instead, almost like something else in fusion immediately grabs focus
    Just slow-double-click it, as you would rename something in Windows Explorer (ie. click once to select it, wait half a second so you don't trigger a double-click, then click again).

I can confirm that the right-clicking and F2 methods don't work on my PC either. I don't know if they ever did though, as I've always used the slow-double-click method.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Values_ Set Flag.png
    The issue with the flags was reported previously by Volnaiskra in this thread and is fixed.

I can reproduce the issue with "Pick object from value", totally forgot those conditions, sorry.

I can't reproduce the "Retrieve from object" problem though, values and strings seem correctly ordered in popup menus. Can you give precise instructions to reproduce the problem please?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Just slow-double-click it, as you would rename something in Windows Explorer (ie. click once to select it, wait half a second so you don't trigger a double-click, then click again).

I can confirm that the right-clicking and F2 methods don't work on my PC either. I don't know if they ever did though, as I've always used the slow-double-click method.
    Weird, right-click and then selecting Rename works for me... (I agree F2 doesn't work and I'm not sure this can be fixed)

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you implement an optional autosave function with a changeable minute timer? It'd be very helpful. I know that it'd freeze the program to save, I'd still rather that than nothing at all.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In my previous comment I confused Choose Value with the Pick object from value conditions...

No problem here with the Choose Value list in the build 294.4, it's correctly ordered. Can you confirm you're using the build 294.4? If so, please say exactly what you do to get this screenshot please, thanks!

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Encountered a video play issue:
    Active Direct Show object, DX11, use media foundation, playing an 1080P avi file, in a 1080P app, strecth mode on, loop on:
    - no FPS drop when playing in editor.
    - significant FPS drop when playing in stand alone with VSync on, but the lag disappears when VSync is off, happens both to Nvidia GTX 960 and intel HD 730 (the one come with i5-12400)

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast