User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Build 294.4 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Could you post a MFA please? I don't see very well what could cause this. Thanks!
    Sure, here it is:
    black_issue.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustav View Post
    [/B]Text in the Workspace Toolbar is displyed with the System font.
    The only texts in Fusion as far as I've seen.
    Attachment 31694
    I've got the same issue:
    Sans titre.png

Then i build an EXE and all the texts fonts were messed:
    Sans titre2.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I've got the same issue:
    Sans titre.png

Then i build an EXE and all the texts fonts were messed:
    Sans titre2.png
    Yeah known issue, me and Gustavo (and maybe some other users) reported it before, Yves said it's fixed in the next update (check post #205)
    Edit: oh well didn't realize you replied to the same message, so you probably know it's fixed anyways

Btw for me it usually happens when my PC goes to sleep, Fusion has been opened for a longtime or sometimes when switching editors

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When multiple objects are selected, altVals that are named differently will no longer display their index, even if they are in the same order, and with the same index. For example, I have two objects:

When I select them both, the altVals are shown as:

I want to give AltVals #46 and #47 the same name in both objects. Ideally, I'd double-click that altVal while both objects are selected and rename them all in one go. But I cannot be sure that it's the same altVal, since Fusion only lists them as "Undetermined". So I have to deselect the objects and check them individually. (Not a big problem in this simple example, but a hassle if I want to do 50 objects at once)

It would be good if these altVals could be shown as:
    • (46) Undetermined
    • (47) Undetermined

This way I'd know that only the names are inconsistent, not the indexes. The bottommost altVal in the pictures (#11 & #3) would remain just "Undetermined" since both its names and indexes are inconsistent.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello - there seems to be a few colours in the UI that I can't change? Or am I missing something obvious? These 2 for instance.. can't seem to be changed? Possible? Not Possible?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ability to duplicate an object through events. The duplicate object will have the same animation, frame, variable values, speed, etc.
    (like a Diplopia in Isaac)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe there is an issue with resizing of the application window and the Frame Window position.

If I use two monitors and want to resize the application window by dragging the border with the mouse or setting it in code the maximum size is something like the screen width of the monitor. If I set Window Control object > Resize > Minimum X Size I'm able to resize the application window to the x size of both monitors. But in this case the x position of the Frame Window will move into negative values if the size of the application window will exceed the screen width of one monitor. So I have to set the x position of the Frame Window to 0 again. That's no big problem but maybe a bug. Shouldn't it be possible to resize the application window to the screen width of both monitors by default, without setting a resize option first?

Please see this example for better understanding: frame-window-size-issue.mfa

Regards
    Gustav

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are two more issues:

I accidentally tried to change the size of the Frame Window while the application is minimized with runtime option Run when minimized activated.

Please see this file: directx11-string-crash.mfa
    1. Run application
    2. Minimize application
    3. Restore application
    4. String object is black, clicking the button results in a crash

There are similar issues with Direct3D 8 and 9 but without crash. The String object will not be refreshed until you move the window outside the screen and back again.

Another issue is that one can't drag actions to add them to other events in the Event List Editor.
    The "Plus/Add" mouse cursor is shown but the action won't be added. One can only overwrite existing actions via drag and drop.
    Don't mind the names of the groups, it's just a picture of the example mfa file above.

event-list-editor-drag-and-drop-issue.jpg

Regards
    Gustav

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ! - Bug here - !

It no longer saves custom keyboard shortcuts. I'm using the steam version. Clears them upon exiting CTF.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggestion:
    Once saving MFAs, make it renamed copy THEN save over the original MFA, So the MFA doesn't move in the desktop (it messed me a ton before )

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast