User Tag List

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Build 294.4 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: Changing the application's Audio Device through Windows' App volume and device preferences causes any active/looping audio sample to break and not move over to the new audio device. The only way to solve this (to my knowledge) is to stop and start the sample again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Debugger remembering more from last session

It's cool that the debugger remembers objects from last session, but would be better if it remembered more than just objects
    The debugger always defaults itself and closes all opened groups, this can be somewhat annoying when testing the app multiple times
    Also since the "Display named values only" option came out in the debugger I have been using it quite extensively, would be nice if it was remembered from last session aswell

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding to this as well - I find the current behavior of the debugger very annoying when repeatedly testing my apps, that I most of the time make my own overlayed on and off flag debugger which shows only the values that I wish to see, without needing to re-expand the collapsed entires of the built-in debugger.

I think that it would be both nice to have the debugger remember its previous visual settings as @Linky mentioned, but also to be able to make it show only values that were actually accessed from the event editor; in my opinion I don't see the point of seeing ALL possible values for every object that is sent into the debugger, while these values were not even accessed in the event editor to do anything.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSwitchX View Post
    ! - Bug here - !

It no longer saves custom keyboard shortcuts. I'm using the steam version. Clears them upon exiting CTF.
    Seems OK here, I've assigned Ctrl+B to Build / Application (do not forget to click the Assign button), made sure the shortcut was displayed in the menu, quit & restarted Fusion, Ctrl+B is still displayed and works.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustav View Post
    I accidentally tried to change the size of the Frame Window while the application is minimized with runtime option Run when minimized activated.

Please see this file: Attachment 31717
    1. Run application
    2. Minimize application
    3. Restore application
    4. String object is black, clicking the button results in a crash
    Ah it's due to an optimization that was done some time ago, will be fixed, thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Another issue is that one can't drag actions to add them to other events in the Event List Editor.
    The "Plus/Add" mouse cursor is shown but the action won't be added. One can only overwrite existing actions via drag and drop.
    Hmm, you cannot drag the action to the button, but you can drag it to the action list and press CTRL at the same time. Works.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG?: For some reason, my Pixel-Font is appearing blurry at certain font sizes on Android.

AndroidFontBlurry.png

AndroidFontBlurry2.png

The Font that I am using is LanaPixel. Both Anti-aliasing when resizing, and Smooth Resizing are both off so I'm not sure why it is displaying like this. (If it maters, I'm using Active System Box Objects to display text)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I accidentally tried to change the size of the Frame Window while the application is minimized with runtime option Run when minimized activated.

Please see this file: Attachment 31717
    1. Run application
    2. Minimize application
    3. Restore application
    4. String object is black, clicking the button results in a crash

There are similar issues with Direct3D 8 and 9 but without crash. The String object will not be refreshed until you move the window outside the screen and back again.
    The crash is fixed but there are still refresh issues that don't seem easy to fix. This issue comes from the fact your actions to resize the frame are executed while the window is minimized, and in this case the frame width is 0. Adding a protection against this doesn't fix the refresh issue, it seems a bit complex to fix, so I suggest you add a "NOT Window is minimized" condition to avoid resizing the frame when the app is minimized (I don't want to add this in the code as this could perhaps cause issues in other apps).

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you guys please make it so that instead of having to type in an ID for channels, you could name them and select them in the same way you'd select an animation? It's very annoying to have to keep writing down what each audio channel is for. Though IDs would still be usable via the "Use Expression" button, it's much more convenient if we could have names for channels and also incorporate that into the debugger.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunivers View Post
    Could you guys please make it so that instead of having to type in an ID for channels, you could name them and select them in the same way you'd select an animation? It's very annoying to have to keep writing down what each audio channel is for. Though IDs would still be usable via the "Use Expression" button, it's much more convenient if we could have names for channels and also incorporate that into the debugger.
    Just use alterable values:

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast