The issue where texts are overloaping when using "create object at" or anything that display this particular window is still present:
The direction box when we open an active object whith the picture editor in full screen mode has some blank space under:
The Navigator dropdown doesn't update when you reach the last frame in an application:
1. Create new application
2. Ccreate new frame. Call it "parent"
3. Set Frame 1 to include "parent"
4. Open Frame 1 in one window and shift-open "parent" in another window. Both in Frame Editor
5. Create an Active in Frame 1
6. Drag Active to "parent"
7. Enter parent's Event List Editor and make an event: Always Destroy Active
8. Switch back to parent's Frame Editor, double click Active, and fill with color.
9. Run Application
The above is a guaranteed CTD for me. I'm on Windows 10. Build R294.4 Steam