User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.4 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I'm attaching a very simple MFA (2 frames, 2 objects, 1 event) that reliably makes Fusion Crash to Desktop (on my PC at least).

Instructions:

1. Go to frame called "parent"
    2. Edit the graphic of the Active object (eg. fill it with a new color)
    3. Run the Application. Fusion will Crash to Desktop.

(If you skip step 2, it won't crash)
    EDIT: Before I managed to boil this bug down to the reproducible version in the previously attached MFA, I first actually encountered it with Strings, not Actives. So if you fix it for Active Objects, please check other types of objects too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The issue where texts are overloaping when using "create object at" or anything that display this particular window is still present:
    fusion294.2-bug.png

The direction box when we open an active object whith the picture editor in full screen mode has some blank space under:
    fusion-picture-editor-fullscreen-bug.png

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Navigator dropdown doesn't update when you reach the last frame in an application:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes ok,ok,ok

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm attaching a very simple MFA (2 frames, 2 objects, 1 event) that reliably makes Fusion Crash to Desktop (on my PC at least).

Instructions:

1. Go to frame called "parent"
    2. Edit the graphic of the Active object (eg. fill it with a new color)
    3. Run the Application. Fusion will Crash to Desktop.

(If you skip step 2, it won't crash)
    Weird, I can't reproduce this at all. Tried with release and debug version, Steam and stand-alone. Is anyone else able to reproduce this crash?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Navigator dropdown doesn't update when you reach the last frame in an application:

Can't reproduce this either. EDIT: ah sorry I just tested with the frame editor, I can in the event list editor

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Weird, I can't reproduce this at all. Tried with release and debug version, Steam and stand-alone. Is anyone else able to reproduce this crash?
    I followed the steps. I'm running standalone developer and it doesn't crash for me (I'm on Windows 11).

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Perhaps if you create it yourself? These are the steps to reproduce it on my machine:

1. Create new application
    2. Ccreate new frame. Call it "parent"
    3. Set Frame 1 to include "parent"
    4. Open Frame 1 in one window and shift-open "parent" in another window. Both in Frame Editor
    5. Create an Active in Frame 1
    6. Drag Active to "parent"
    7. Enter parent's Event List Editor and make an event: Always Destroy Active
    8. Switch back to parent's Frame Editor, double click Active, and fill with color.
    9. Run Application

The above is a guaranteed CTD for me. I'm on Windows 10. Build R294.4 Steam

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps if you create it yourself? These are the steps to reproduce it on my machine:

1. Create new application
    2. Ccreate new frame. Call it "parent"
    3. Set Frame 1 to include "parent"
    4. Open Frame 1 in one window and shift-open "parent" in another window. Both in Frame Editor
    5. Create an Active in Frame 1
    6. Drag Active to "parent"
    7. Enter parent's Event List Editor and make an event: Always Destroy Active
    8. Switch back to parent's Frame Editor, double click Active, and fill with color.
    9. Run Application

The above is a guaranteed CTD for me. I'm on Windows 10. Build R294.4 Steam
    Can confirm following these exact steps when creating a new application also causes a crash to the desktop for me also. Windows 10, Build 294.4 standalone.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast