Reordering values are one if the best additions in this update, but as I used them I realized there is something off, that i'm honestly not even sure if it's a bug or not
I understand that values aren't actually reordered and they are still index based, but they are only reordered in a visual sense, the thing is when actually retrieving the values from an object it ignores the ordering, same with values, strings and flags (But this doesn't happen for Global Values/Strings )
It's still reordered everywhere else, even in the expression editor, but not for when retrieving the value from an object
- (( Bugged )) Retrieve from Object (Expression Editor):
- Choose Value (Expression Editor):
This also happens when Setting Or Comparing Flags btw...
Values_ Set Flag.png
Is anyone else unable to rename qualifiers anymore? Tried:
- closing and reopening an MFA
- restarting fusion and my PC
- opening a different MFA that I had previously been working on in 294.4
- opening and older MFA from 293.x
- ensuring all other applications are closed except fusion, steam and web browser
but the same issue continues
Neither right clicking and clicking rename works, nor pressing F2. F2 seems to zoom in instead, almost like something else in fusion immediately grabs focus
I can confirm that the right-clicking and F2 methods don't work on my PC either. I don't know if they ever did though, as I've always used the slow-double-click method.
I can reproduce the issue with "Pick object from value", totally forgot those conditions, sorry.
I can't reproduce the "Retrieve from object" problem though, values and strings seem correctly ordered in popup menus. Can you give precise instructions to reproduce the problem please?
Could you implement an optional autosave function with a changeable minute timer? It'd be very helpful. I know that it'd freeze the program to save, I'd still rather that than nothing at all.
No problem here with the Choose Value list in the build 294.4, it's correctly ordered. Can you confirm you're using the build 294.4? If so, please say exactly what you do to get this screenshot please, thanks!
Encountered a video play issue:
Active Direct Show object, DX11, use media foundation, playing an 1080P avi file, in a 1080P app, strecth mode on, loop on:
- no FPS drop when playing in editor.
- significant FPS drop when playing in stand alone with VSync on, but the lag disappears when VSync is off, happens both to Nvidia GTX 960 and intel HD 730 (the one come with i5-12400)