Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    @Janette5 PM sent.
    Works now, thank you.

---

I still have the issue with the navigation / status bars that I also had in July 2021 - but did not have in the version before that.

I have a button in my menu that will: To turn off immersive mode + show navigation bar + show status bar - it shows them over the game instead of resizing the game. But it saves that setting - so if I restart the game - then it shows it correctly - the game is positioned correctly with the navigation and status bar showing. (I save the setting in the ini file and then on start-up set immersive mode or not.)

But it always works the other way around - I can hide the bars and switch immersive mode on and it will do so immediately and correctly.

I get the exact same behaviour on both my Huawei's. Code is identical to that of a game built in Feb 2020 - where this feature works perfectly on same phone.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Works now, thank you.

---

I still have the issue with the navigation / status bars that I also had in July 2021 - but did not have in the version before that.

I have a button in my menu that will: To turn off immersive mode + show navigation bar + show status bar - it shows them over the game instead of resizing the game. But it saves that setting - so if I restart the game - then it shows it correctly - the game is positioned correctly with the navigation and status bar showing. (I save the setting in the ini file and then on start-up set immersive mode or not.)

But it always works the other way around - I can hide the bars and switch immersive mode on and it will do so immediately and correctly.

I get the exact same behaviour on both my Huawei's. Code is identical to that of a game built in Feb 2020 - where this feature works perfectly on same phone.
    there are no changes in how navigation bar is handle, only that some command might not be recognized by all device, can you make a small mfa for me to check.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    there are no changes in how navigation bar is handle, only that some command might not be recognized by all device, can you make a small mfa for me to check.
    You had checked it last year - it was just not resolved. I have an .apk from you dated 12 August 2021 - I just can't find the thread. But the outcome was, it worked correctly on your test devices, but did not work correctly on my 2 Huawei phones. Your .apk that you sent me back - did exactly what this one does - see screenshots (new .mfa attached because I can't find the old one).

Prior to that update - it had worked correctly on my 2 Huawei phones - or at least one of them.

Screenshot.jpg
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this would be slightly unorthodox, but I would love it if we could negate the action set X position to... to make it become set Y position to..., and vice versa. I know X is not actually the "negation" of Y, but it would be a handy shortcut. One often sets both of these actions together, and with similar expressions. It would speed things up if you could just set one of them, then copy+paste+negate it to quickly make the other one, rather than having to go through the dropdowns to create a brand new action each time. (The same could be done for Set X scale... & Set Y scale...)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see what you're saying there, but that may lead to some confusion, especially to newcomers.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    You had checked it last year - it was just not resolved. I have an .apk from you dated 12 August 2021 - I just can't find the thread. But the outcome was, it worked correctly on your test devices, but did not work correctly on my 2 Huawei phones. Your .apk that you sent me back - did exactly what this one does - see screenshots (new .mfa attached because I can't find the old one).

Prior to that update - it had worked correctly on my 2 Huawei phones - or at least one of them.

Screenshot.jpg
    Problem with Huawei have their own mode to handle android visuals, note that using your application in old model you will have the same behavior as other devices, but when you go to android 9 to above the behavior is different.

Screenshot_20220812_114735.jpg

Screenshot_20220812_114709.jpg

Your output could be wrong in some devices when you move between immersive mode, this concept is designed to be used once at the moment you enter/start the application.

PD: Images are from Huawei nova 3e emui version 9.1.0 and android 9
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I know this would be slightly unorthodox, but I would love it if we could negate the action set X position to... to make it become set Y position to..., and vice versa. I know X is not actually the "negation" of Y, but it would be a handy shortcut. One often sets both of these actions together, and with similar expressions. It would speed things up if you could just set one of them, then copy+paste+negate it to quickly make the other one, rather than having to go through the dropdowns to create a brand new action each time. (The same could be done for Set X scale... & Set Y scale...)
    Like Spock said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    Like Spock said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
    I would think it's something that would get easily ignored or even unnoticed by anyone who doesn't want the feature. And I assume it would be quick to implement, since similar cases have already been done. So I don't know if it's quite a case of anyone's needs being impinged upon.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think it's something that would get easily ignored or even unnoticed by anyone who doesn't want the feature. And I assume it would be quick to implement, since similar cases have already been done. So I don't know if it's quite a case of anyone's needs being impinged upon.
    I know this would be slightly unorthodox, but I would love it if we could negate the action set X position to... to make it become [B]set Y position to...[/i])
    This part of your original post on it really says it. Unorthodox.... Yes agree with that. Also added the Spock quote as I see it as not logical. X is X and Y is Y. Don't really see a need to start changing the core principles of how things work so a few people can copy and past things faster.

You make many great ideas, helpful ideas and bug finds that help a lot. This one I checked to see if it was April 1st.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast