User Tag List

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.4 - Beta version

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Text being chopped off - on the words Red and Green - not sure if this is a bug or a setting (my zoom is at 100%).

Attachment 31658
    Due to the font size.
    However, if set fusion font smaller, to make these just fit, other ui will be unreadable…

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Due to the font size.
    However, if set fusion font smaller, to make these just fit, other ui will be unreadable…
    Thanks - found the setting - Under Preferences - Workspace - there was a setting - "Add to font size" and it was set to 2. I changed it to 1 and now everything fits.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG?: The NSelectedObjects Function doesn't behave as expected. It only returns a single instance of an object when multiple objects satisfy the new Pick Conditionals.

Example MFA: PickMinMaxValueCountProblem.mfa

While I'm uncertain if this behavior was intentional, ideally I'd want the total number of objects that meet the criteria and I would use the Pick Object at Random in combination if I wanted a single instance.

-oh and now that I think about it is there any reason why we don't have an action to grab the lowest or highest value between selected instances to be used within an Expression?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @bybyblue pretty sure it's not intended to be used like that...
    Reason being that when you pick the object with the minimum value, it will pick a single object, if there's more than one with the same value, it will pick the one that was created first (or last, something like that)
    The reason the second approach works is because that won't be picking one of the objects with the minimum value, it will count all objects that have the same value, in this case, the minimum value.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm aware of why the second method in my example file works. Just wasn't sure if Pick Object with minimum/maximum value was intended to function the way that it currently does. As it stands I find it's use to be funky. Makes things feel somewhat random coding wise.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I guess it would be "Pick Objects with minimum/maximum value" or "Pick All Objects with minimum/maximum value" if it was for multiple objects, just like you can see on New Objects conditions.
    The name of stuff is usually a good hint, if you read it all, it shouldn't be confusing nor random.
    But I guess what makes you confused is that it says the name of the object instead of "object", which is kind of understandable, having the name there wasn't necessary.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bybyblue View Post
    BUG?: The NSelectedObjects Function doesn't behave as expected. It only returns a single instance of an object when multiple objects satisfy the new Pick Conditionals.

Example MFA: PickMinMaxValueCountProblem.mfa

While I'm uncertain if this behavior was intentional, ideally I'd want the total number of objects that meet the criteria and I would use the Pick Object at Random in combination if I wanted a single instance.
    I agree that Pick Object with minimum/maximum expression value would be more useful and intuitive if it selected all eligible objects. I can imagine many situations where I'd want to select all objects with a min/max value. But I can't imagine many situations where I'd want to select only one, semi-randomly. And as you point out, we would still have both options, by adding a Pick Object at Random condition. Whereas now we have just the one (in my opinion, less useful) option.

As NaitorStudios mentioned, the name would need to change if this change were made. I think replacing Pick Object with minimum/maximum expression value with Object has minimum/maximum expression value would do the trick. The description would match the result, and by removing the word "pick" it would separate it from the other "pick" conditions which all choose a single object.

-oh and now that I think about it is there any reason why we don't have an action to grab the lowest or highest value between selected instances to be used within an Expression?
    I can't think of a situation where a new action would accomplish something that the new condition doesn't already. But if you're talking about a new expression itself - something like minimumExpressionValue(>Object<, >Expression<) - then I think that could be useful for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I can't think of a situation where a new action would accomplish something that the new condition doesn't already. But if you're talking about a new expression itself - something like minimumExpressionValue(>Object<, >Expression<) - then I think that could be useful for sure.
    Ah yes, I meant Expression. Got my words mixed up. Max/MinValue(>Object<, >Expression/Variable<) would be insanely useful given that I would drastically cut down on Fastloops and or use of extensions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALT + CTRL + Fill on a counter's frame will color every other frames of every counter except the one you used to fill all the frames of the counter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mince, c'est tellement pas clair en anglais...
    En fait si je fais le ALT+CTRL+Fill sur une frame d'un compteur (ex. le 0), toutes les frames des autres compteurs vont être coloré, sauf la frame utilisée à la base (le 0).

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast