User Tag List

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.4 - Beta version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
    I am so happy with the progress as well actions to scale x/y separately. However I would like a way to set width/height of an object directly instead as a % of the original size. Say, the image starts as 190x190 pixels, however I want it to scale to 24x67px specifically. Now, it's better than it used to be as I can control x scale and y scale separately, but I'd still need to do some complex math to scale it to that size and it still may not be exactly that.
    You can divide the target size by the original size to get the scale for the size you want, but it's a bit of a pain having to store the original size somewhere for this
    If you run this twice using the current size, it will toggle between original size and scaled size, you might be able to use that to avoid the need of storing the original size...
    Wouldn't work well if you want to smoothly increase it to a size (but then you can just use scale ?)
    But yeah, would be nice to have an action to resize directly, if you don't want to do the math tho, there's Object Resizer object, but that's Windows only.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Please remember that you can't currently apply shaders to Frame or Layers in Android/iOS (maybe Mac as well?)
    Also, shaders cannot sample the background, so if these shaders are working, they will only affect the object you applied it to, without messing with what's behind it.
    I use active object for these effects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a bug.
    When editing the font size on a comment the sample box is empty.
    no_sample_box.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears again after changing the font.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    I use active object for these effects.
    Underwater Effect is meant for the background and doesn't sample the object, meaning that was never meant to be ported before Fusion receives support for sampling the background in other runtimes, so it's natural that it won't work.
    Perspective, Mirror, Display, Drop Shadow, working fine here. I only notice that Drop Shadow might be the wrong shader, since that's for skewed shadows and it seems to behave like the Shading effect instead (I didn't tested enough tho)
    Display seems to use a slightly different scale in Android.
    I'm not sure if old_crt_shader is not working of if that's just another scale issue, meaning bigger values might work, but I don't have time to test.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently, Firefly collision with Fixed Value on static meshes specificly does not work on build 294, It was working on 293.10 and only broke when i switched to 294. Here is an image of what i mean if I did not explain it properly, and I'm 100% sure it was working before this update because i have many clips of it. unknown.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It turns out that static mesh collisions don't work in general, not even with the normal "Has collided with node", so I cant use static meshes at all in build 294.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    Some shader effect (.fxao) not work in android.
    (1) Display
    (2) Drop Shadow
    (3) Perspective
    (4) Mirror
    (5) Old_ctr_shader
    (6) Quad
    (7) Underwater Effect

Can you pot a small mfa for me to check?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
    Also change the default application size to something more modern than 640x480 (1280x720 would be a good choice).
    I think 640x480 for the default application is good and still valid.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would vote for a similar 16:9 resolution, one that it perfectly divisible in a 1080p monitor.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast