User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How should I deal with this partition not to be collided

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How should I deal with this partition not to be collided

Now I click a button, and I don't want to increase the image value of the next layer. 0000000.png?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How should I deal with this partition not to be collided mfa

How should I deal with this partition not to be collided mfa应用程序 1.mfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about...
    Is it failing to click? Try turning off Fine Collision

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I click on the moving object on the upper layer, but the moving object on the lower layer also accepts the click, which causes conflict. Even if fine collision is turned off, it still has no effect.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would make a qualifier and add it to the button layer objects (eg. apple). In condition 11 I would add mouse pointer is over (apple qualifier) and negate it. That should make it all work as intended.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wuxuechen View Post
    I click on the moving object on the upper layer, but the moving object on the lower layer also accepts the click, which causes conflict. Even if fine collision is turned off, it still has no effect.
    Here's the fix :应用程序 1.mfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you! Although the problem has been solved, I still don't understand why fusion25 does

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you! Although the problem has been solved, I still don't understand why fusion25 doesn't automatically distinguish between upper and lower levels. It's not simpler.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not easier to automatically distinguish between upper and lower levels.

It is not easier to automatically distinzzz-1.mfaguish between upper and lower levels.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast