User Tag List

Thread: Problems with game levels

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Problems with game levels

Hello everyone! I'm creating a simple platform game with a few levels. But I don't understand one thing. I'm using a platform movement object, so, do I have to put this object in every game-level(frame) to make it "work"?(I mean, to make the player movable, cuz' without it(this extension) it is just a static object, that can't be controlled). Or maybe there is a more wise solution? Also, I have another similar question, but about game content. So, If my levels have the similar style(identical objects, backdrops and etc.) Do I have to copy them from one level to another? Do I have to copy my player oblect(character) to every game-level that I use in my game? I hope you'll understand what I'm asking. Have a great day! ^^

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With active objects, there is a tab in Properties called "Runtime Options", at the bottom of this tab is a checkbox called "Global Objects" which if checked, will automatically create that object in any new frame you generate.

As for the platform movement object, unless there's something I'm missing, it looks likely that you would have to manually insert/copy-in a new instance of the PMO in each new level that requires it. In the frame editor you can copy a whole frame & paste into a new one if that would be easier.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes for your project you have to copy and paste the framesystematically and redefine the positions of the decors, enemies, etc... the problem is that if you have to modify the code you will have to modify it in each scene. it is possible to create a level editor but it requires a certain mastery of fusion. it is possible to program behaviors for the assets so by copying pasting an asset in another frame it takes with it directly its code. with the latest version of fusion there is a brand new system to use a basic frame for other frames which must be able to avoid copying and paste frames, but I haven't tested yet