User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.7 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    I'm pretty sure that connection issue isn't related to this build. The extension manager currently can't connect for me either, and I'm still using build 293.10.
    This has just been happening once I've installed this build, even others are just now experiencing this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't even install this new build, so i guess something wrong is happening with the clickteam server.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The website certificate expired again. That's probably why CEM is down.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I can't even install this new build, so i guess something wrong is happening with the clickteam server.
    I went to manual for registration, and that worked for me.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hello,

The build 294.7 is available in the Product Owner's Lounge forum.

This version is on Steam too. As usual if you want to install this beta version you need to suscribe to betas in the properties of Fusion 2.5 in the Steam client, using the code provided in the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Beta Code thread in the Steam forum.

Change log

General notes about build 294:

- Document that highlights the new features of the build 294.

- some changes affect the content of MFA files so make backup copies of your MFA files before loading them with this version.

- MFA files are still compatible with previous builds (though if you load and re-save them with a previous version, you'll lose value order, included frame index, etc).

- there is a known issue in the Transition Setup dialog box, parameter controls do not use the current skin, not sure if this one will be fixed.

If any question or issue specific to this build, please post it here, thanks!

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, as well as the 2.5+ DLC, you do not need to reinstall them.

Thanks!
    The website certificate
    Untitled.png

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    confirmed, it isnt working right now

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Create Object dialog is better, but still has issues here. When clicking on the Frame Editor to select relative object, it looks pretty good but displays the object's icon twice:

But when choosing the relative object by clicking on the "Relative to" button in the dialog itself, it's still a mess (though it paints copies of the relative object now, and not parts of the editor toolbar as before):

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    The Create Object dialog is better, but still has issues here.
    Can't reproduce, no idea why, I've tried various toolbar & workspace settings, etc...

Does anyone else get this problem?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunivers View Post
    Been having this issue since 294.5 but I am unable to type 2 digits into my every timers forcing me to use the sliders.
    Thanks for reporting this problem! Will be fixed in build 294.8.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    The score object does not work in android, it counts lives instead of the score.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast