Thread: Build 294.7 - Beta version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baldo View Post
    Hello,
    The score object does not work in android, it counts lives instead of the score.
    Wow, will be fixed in build 294.8, thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Get object does not work in the HTML5 runtime. Timeout seems to remain at 0.

timestamp.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug: If you select a Find All result that is a behavior, then immediately select a different result which points to the same global object but on a different frame (the 3rd and 4th results in the below example), the Event List Editor moves. In the simple MFA attached, if I use the up/down arrows to move between the two results shown below, the window will move about x+30, y+30 each time (if I keep selecting the two options I can progressively move the Event List Editor halfway to the bottom-right of the screen before it eventually resets at the top-left again). This only happens if I move directly between the 3rd and 4th results (If I select #3 > #1 > #4 for example, it won't happen). On my main MFA, the movement seems more erratic: sometimes the Event List Editor shifts by 500+ pixels in one go, and sometimes it disappears entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Can't reproduce, no idea why, I've tried various toolbar & workspace settings, etc...
    Whatever you did between 294.5 and 294.7 seemed to make a difference at least. Previously it was painting text areas with bits of the editor toolbar, whereas now it's painting them with bits of the relative object's icon.
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberclic View Post
    Hello,

Get object does not work in the HTML5 runtime. Timeout seems to remain at 0.

timestamp.mfa
    Look at the answer Gigatron posted here, does this help? https://community.clickteam.com/threads/109298-Get-Object-in-HTML5?p=771944&viewfull=1#post771944

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Bug: If you select a Find All result that is a behavior, then immediately select a different result which points to the same global object but on a different frame (the 3rd and 4th results in the below example), the Event List Editor moves.
    The event editor moves because Fusion closes and reopens a new editor window in this case (and as the editor is not maximized, opening a new window opens it at a shifted position). Opening a new editor is intentional in this case from the comments in the source code, I don't remember why, probably to avoid another issue. Doesn't seem to be a quick & safe change, this will be done (if possible) in a future build.

Whatever you did between 294.5 and 294.7 seemed to make a difference at least. Previously it was painting text areas with bits of the editor toolbar, whereas now it's painting them with bits of the relative object's icon.
    I just see the part that handles the icon change is all over the place... I'll redo it, certainly it's not done correctly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I mean is that it works on build 193 but not on build 194.
    And of course, I test in server mode.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberclic View Post
    What I mean is that it works on build 193 but not on build 194.
    And of course, I test in server mode.
    I'll ask Fernando to check, but at first glance this object hasn't been modified in the build 294, it's the same as in the build 293, and I don't see any other change in the runtime that could affect it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fixed and it's my fault. I was using the wrong protocol. I access my web page in https and in my code I was using http for my GET.
    Sorry about that!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The event editor moves because Fusion closes and reopens a new editor window in this case (and as the editor is not maximized, opening a new window opens it at a shifted position). Opening a new editor is intentional in this case from the comments in the source code, I don't remember why, probably to avoid another issue. Doesn't seem to be a quick & safe change, this will be done (if possible) in a future build.
    Oh, ok. Maybe it can record the existing editor position and try and reopen the new editor in the same spot?

By the way, I noticed that changes made to behaviours don't show up in Find All until after you've switched editors (eg. switched to Frame Editor, or pressed Ctrl-T to switch between Expression Editor & Event List Editor)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in 294.4 there is "Size / Position" not available when selected from the event editor. is this already fixed?

reproduce:
    in eventeditor -> rightclick on a list object -> display properties -> size/position is not available

2022-09-19 13_42_03-.png

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast