User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.7 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Weird, thanks for the info, I'm checking all versions.
    Also to be clear, this was about the welcome page not saving recent MFAs, not the MFA files themselves.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    I realized that my recent mfas are not saved after I close the engine, just to confirm it wasn't my PC or steam acting up, I tried multiple things, none of which worked:
    • Reset all Toolbars
    • Reset Usage Data
    • Verified the integrity of Fusion files
    • Deleted the entire Registry file of Clickteam, (then reverified the integrity of files)

Tho what did work is rolling back to 293.10 and it just started working normally as it was before
    And just to be extra sure, I updated to 294.7 again (I deleted the reg one final time before I updated btw) then reverified the integrity of files and well.. the problem happens again

It might not be very specific to 294.7 I mean there is a possibility it was 294.5 who introduced this problem, but Idk because I didn't try that version
    One very important thing I have to mention that this was tested on: Fusion 2.5 Standard only (without the addon), Steam

This seems to make a difference as other users that tested it on dev PLUS or standard PLUS it works fine for them, but for me it doesn't
    Also one of the users disabled the addon, so they can test it on exactly the same version i'm using, and it happened, it wasn't saving recent mfas for him either:
    Attachment 31756
    So from that I think it might be a Standard Only specific issue, but I might be wrong still, either way it happens for me, just wanted to mention all the info I got so it's easier to fix later
    Indeed there is a crash when the program without 2.5+ DLC exits, and this crash prevents the app filename from being added to the "Recent files" list in the File menu (the MFA is correctly "saved", the problem is just with the Recent Files list).

This will be fixed in 294.8, thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nasirfoxx View Post
    Also to be clear, this was about the welcome page not saving recent MFAs, not the MFA files themselves.
    Yes, I got a panic moment when I saw the word "not saved"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! thanks, and sorry if I didn't mention the welcome page or Recent MFAs List, don't know why I forgot to

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    The Android object can't detect any gamepad anymore (or joystick or dpad).
    "Android object : Is a controller with gamepad connected?" does nothing.
    It was working in a previous version, i don't remember wich one, if it was 294.3 or 294.4 or because of a patch Fernando sent me, but now it's not working at all.

edit:
    So it's not working with build 294.5 either, i can make it working only by using the old fixes Fernando sent me for build 294.4... I think those fixes are missing from the update since 294.5 even if the change log says it has been fixed.
    I'm using AndroidRuntime version from september 4th 2022 to fix that issue.
    Thanks for the info, Let me recheck, latest change are in place as i gave you to you, so must be something else.

=======

Solved and available in next beta
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw, "Android back button pressed" within a sub-application seems to be not recognized. not sure if this could may be solved?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could we get the ability to select multiple actions/conditions in the event editors and copy/paste/delete them all at once in a future build? I don't know if it's possible in 2.5 but I think it would be a great improvement.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
    btw, "Android back button pressed" within a sub-application seems to be not recognized. not sure if this could may be solved?
    Not a simple change, but I will put on my list to check.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a request which I assume would be simple to do. When you import an animation from an external file using the Animation>Load Frame feature, and you click the "Use Calculation" buttons to do everything via the Expression Editor, there are 9 windows in a row that you need to enter values into. It can get a bit confusing to keep track of which window you're up to, because the ones where you enter sequence, direction and frame all say "Frame" in the title. Could you please update the titlebars so that they're accurate?

Also, the "Result should be between 1 and 16" text is incorrect. The first animation sequence is 0, not 1. I don't know what the real ceiling is, but it's definitely higher than 16.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I have a request which I assume would be simple to do. When you import an animation from an external file using the Animation>Load Frame feature, and you click the "Use Calculation" buttons to do everything via the Expression Editor, there are 9 windows in a row that you need to enter values into. It can get a bit confusing to keep track of which window you're up to, because the ones where you enter sequence, direction and frame all say "Frame" in the title. Could you please update the titlebars so that they're accurate?

Also, the "Result should be between 1 and 16" text is incorrect. The first animation sequence is 0, not 1. I don't know what the real ceiling is, but it's definitely higher than 16.
    Will be fixed in next update (even 32 is incorrect in the direction text, it should be 31).

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast