User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.7 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Create Object Dialog displayed in the wrong editor

When having a tab of the frame editor opened and another for the Event Sheet/List editors, the Create Object dialog remains in the Event Editor instead of switching to the Frame Editor or opening a new tab for such:
    Frame Editor in a new tab.pngCreate Object Dialog in Event List Editor.png
    When closing the tab/s of the Frame Editor it functions normally again, I think this would look fine if the tabs were grouped next to each other, but this occurs otherwise

Btw there seems to be a slight visual glitch that happens to the edit boxes (they have no border outline) after using the "Relative to" option, hovering my mouse pointer over them seems to refresh each one under the pointer, not sure if this also occurred in 294.4, but I don't remember it doing such
    Create Object Dialog Glitched Edit Boxes.png

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "Launch an object..." event action has a dialog box to configure it. This dialog box is too small, so the text labels are cut off. Not sure if it is showing everything, did it have an option to specify launch from hotspot or action spot? I can't remember?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wondering if we could have a check box to disable auto font embed in DX11. Maybe a main switch in application properties or individual checkboxs for each font in data element popup.

If I'm not wrong, currently fusion will pack all fonts listed in the data element.

However, if the object which references the font doesn't need to display (a hidden list object, or a comment string), or it handles font embed in another way (e.g., render by GDI+, which uses private font collection, not compatible with built-in embed method), then the auto pack will increase the exe (or dat) file size rapidly.

Here also has an example from my actual game, which uses the font family source-sans and source serif, and has a custom string object to display strings(because of string works differently from DX9, except of the space & tab issue, DX11 string also don't work properly with shaders, due to the different method of rendering, see: screen shots here), and handle font embed by itself.
    The result is, I have to pack fonts twice, one copy in data folder for object to embed, one copy embeds by fusion but never be used...

Fonts increase the size of about 40MB in this case.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...And some little UI issues:

underscore in some edit box is invisible, new in 294.7 (even set add font size to zero issue still exists):

low quality logo in splash screen:

dark mode:

(And maybe a dark debugger someday.)

// --------------------

Besides, can we have a file popup with address bar for built-in actions?

currently PARAM_FILENAME2 will pop up this:

but somewhere we can get this:

An address bar can significantly boost the efficiency of file importing.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a minor thing-

The image saved to defaultActiveObject.png will be used for the initial frame of a new active object, but won't be used when creating new animations in an active object.
    If you are editing animations and insert a new one, it still uses the hardcoded default animation with (255,0,255) transparency

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature request:

Is it possible to add folders for frames? This would be convenient if there are a lot of frames in the project.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature suggestion taken from things like Excel/spreadsheets...
    I have this list of values that I want to copy over to alt values

It is quite a long list, so copying one by one is a pain.
    So what if we could just copy this list, select the start Alt Value / String and paste the list there, so it would fill it from that position with each line of text.
    If there isn't enough declared Alt Values/strings, it would need to add those as well...
    And to make it even more useful, if we could copy a list like:

And it automatically added the names as well, using Tab space or | as delimiter.

Another welcome feature would be if along with this, we could also paste Alt values/strings as text in the same format, it would be a perfect addition to Plus ability to copy events as text.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dark Skin switches to a more greyish color in some parts of the UI when PC goes to sleep (there may be other ways to cause this behavior tho)
    Reloading the skin quickly fixes it

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It actually happens on light mode as well, but it's less noticeable.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found a situation that suggests that after moving a child event out of the parent/child hierarchy, the event might sometimes incorrectly retain some kind of information that leads Fusion to believe it's still a child. Let me explain. I have a Parent/Child/Grandchild event:

Then, I drag the child event (#2) to a different portion of the editor, so that it is no longer a child event, but a normal standalone event.

Now that this event is no longer a child, I should be able to drag a green immediate condition to it. But if I try and drag the on loop "main fastloop" condition to it, Fusion won't let me:

But it does let me drag the on loop "a different fastloop" condition to it:

This makes me wonder whether Fusion still thinks that the event I moved belongs to the "main fastloop" in some way. The actual fact that it won't let me drag a condition to the moved event is only a trivial inconvenience. But I'm bringing it up in case there's a chance of more serious problems (eg. if this could lead to this event becoming corrupted, or not executed correctly). It is important to note that this bug only happens If I move a child that has its own child. If I move only the 'grandchild' event (or a childless 'child' event), then Fusion will let me drag the "main fastloop" condition to it. I've attached the MFA pictured, where you should be able to see that dragging the condition from #1 onto the moved event doesn't work.
    Attached files Attached files

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast