User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.7 - Beta version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I've found a situation that suggests that after moving a child event out of the parent/child hierarchy, the event might sometimes incorrectly retain some kind of information that leads Fusion to believe it's still a child. Let me explain. I have a Parent/Child/Grandchild event:
    I've noticed this as well, during the whole 2.5+ upgrade, not just recently.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I've found a situation that suggests that after moving a child event out of the parent/child hierarchy, the event might sometimes incorrectly retain some kind of information that leads Fusion to believe it's still a child.
    No I think it's just a drag & drop "authorization" bug. If you move event #4 before event #1, you can drag On Loop "main fastloop" to this event (and then this becomes impossible again if you move back event #4). I'll take a look.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that when i build an iOS project and open it in xCode, it is missing the "display name", "build" and "version" fields.
    Also, the iOS target is set to 10.3 but should be set to 11 (it's the minimal version xCode now supports).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Actually it's not a bug, it's normal. If you replace the "On Loop "main fast loop"" by a non-immediate condition (like Always, compare value, etc), and drop it to event #4, then Fusion will move it just after event #4, i.e. will make it child of event #4. On Loop conditions must be at the root, that's why you can't drop it to a parent event below. On the other side, you can drop event #7 to event #4 because in this direction the new line will be inserted before the parent event, = it will be at the root.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Actually it's not a bug, it's normal. If you replace the "On Loop "main fast loop"" by a non-immediate condition (like Always, compare value, etc), and drop it to event #4, then Fusion will move it just after event #4, i.e. will make it child of event #4. On Loop conditions must be at the root, that's why you can't drop it to a parent event below. On the other side, you can drop event #7 to event #4 because in this direction the new line will be inserted before the parent event, = it will be at the root.
    I believe you're dragging the event, but I'm talking about dragging the condition (start dragging at the purple circle, end dragging at the yellow circle):

If you drag the condition like this, then dragging from #8 to #4 will replace the existing condition:

But doing this from #1 to #4 won't work. Perhaps the logic you just described, which applies to (and makes sense for) events, is being incorrectly also applied to conditions.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ah you're correct, sorry.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems like Sub-App is crashing runtime in iOS. (inside CSpriteGen.m).
    tried with an empty app:

Crash: ptSpr->sprEffect = extraInfo->ros->rsEffect;

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    String Parser not work in android
    Pa.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can there be a better way to scroll in the Event sheet/list editors while dragging Events/Conditions/Actions? like allowing to scroll via the middle mouse button (if possible ofc)
    The current way revolves around hovering the mouse pointer to the top or bottom of the editor, the problem with that is the range is too small and most of the time it fails to scroll for some reason, or scrolls very slowly then stops again until you keep twitching the mouse pointer in that range

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
    seems like Sub-App is crashing runtime in iOS. (inside CSpriteGen.m).
    tried with an empty app:

Crash: ptSpr->sprEffect = extraInfo->ros->rsEffect;
    can you post an example i tested with 294.7 and seems fine
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast