4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    String Parser not work in android
    Attachment 31786
    I Will check
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    Can there be a better way to scroll in the Event sheet/list editors while dragging Events/Conditions/Actions? like allowing to scroll via the middle mouse button (if possible ofc)
    The current way revolves around hovering the mouse pointer to the top or bottom of the editor, the problem with that is the range is too small and most of the time it fails to scroll for some reason, or scrolls very slowly then stops again until you keep twitching the mouse pointer in that range
    +1 for this. The best way IMO would be if the scrollwheel could still scroll while you're dragging something with the LMB (ie. dragging an event/condition/action, or an object)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    Can there be a better way to scroll in the Event sheet/list editors...
    Yeah +1 I agree this would be helpful, I have found this frustrating before..

Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    +1 for this. The best way IMO would be if the scrollwheel could still scroll
    Maybe also keyboard arrows, PGUP + PGDN

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how feasible it would be for Yves to implement that late into the development, but could we get a setting that would make opening stuff in a new editor tab the default behavior instead of having to shift-click e.g. event editor button? I tend to forget about it due to my 20 years of TGF/MMF/CF muscle memory and closing few tabs I don't need anymore is a small price to pay for being able to take full advantage of the tabs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I have a comment about icon for Mac . When exporting the application, my icon is not displayed in the game, but the steam icon is displayed. I ask developers to pay attention to this glitch!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sneg_up check the contents of the app, see if you can find your icon inside or Steam's one, but it does sound like a cache issue to me..
    I did compiled a few Mac apps and all of them got the right icons...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhog View Post
    Not sure how feasible it would be for Yves to implement that late into the development, but could we get a setting that would make opening stuff in a new editor tab the default behavior instead of having to shift-click e.g. event editor button? I tend to forget about it due to my 20 years of TGF/MMF/CF muscle memory and closing few tabs I don't need anymore is a small price to pay for being able to take full advantage of the tabs.
    its been asked a few times;

he's already said that's not happening - but will be in F3

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    its been asked a few times;

he's already said that's not happening - but will be in F3
    Did I? I think this one can be done in 2.5 (need to think a bit about the best solution though, as it's not 100% equivalent to pressing SHIFT).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @sneg_up check the contents of the app, see if you can find your icon inside or Steam's one, but it does sound like a cache issue to me..
    I did compiled a few Mac apps and all of them got the right icons...
    It's when you build a .zip from Fusion. If you build a project file and build it on Mac with Xcode then the icon is taken into account.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only built through the zip method to, never tried Xcode method...
    But I also didn't tested with a custom icon I guess, but it does show the default one, not Steam's icon

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast