Recently, I've started to use Firefly, and I have a few questions regarding it:
1. Why can't OpenGL mode scale to the entire window? It is stuck to the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. For some reason, restarting the app (using F2) or frame increases the memory usage of the app? So this brings me to believe that Firefly is never unloaded from memory when restarting?
3. Will the world editor ever be finished? You can save a world but that's pretty much it..
4. Why does Firefly cause input lag with the built-in keyboard and mouse events? I have to use Control X for keyboard and Is Key Pressed Outside because of this.
5. I saw what looks to be a particle editor in the Steam screenshots, but where is that found?
6. I am aware that this has already been mentioned, but why does the window not scale back when going from maximized to windowed? You have to slightly resize the window to get it back to it's original size.
7. How can you load an Irrlicht scene? I tried loading one exported with CopperCube with all the Irrlicht versions I could select, but that didn't seem to work when using both OctTree and not OctTree, and the "Has loaded a mesh" event triggers when I try to load the scene, even though I don't see any differences.