User Tag List

Thread: Help! Animation don't playing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help! Animation don't playing

Hello! I'm new at Clickteam Fusion. I've been using for a while and I'm liking very much!

Well, I'm developing a simple platform game. One of the levels being "underwater".

I have custom animations for the player: Walking and Jumping being 5/8 frames and Stopped and Falling being only one.
    The problem is just with the Jumping animation. When the player is stopped and I press Space, the jump animation plays normally, but, when I press Space while he is moving, the animation freezes on the first frame.

I want the player plays the "Swim" animation while he's moving. I have tried a bunch of combinations and searched various tutorials, but nothing works.

I'm using the PMO Object.

Here is the .mfa of the "underwater" level, thanks for attention!
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/4qxwf...+test.mfa/file

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't even need to see the file, I know it's freezing because it's quickly switching between walking and jumping animation.
    You need to make so walking animation only plays if he's on ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    I don't even need to see the file, I know it's freezing because it's quickly switching between walking and jumping animation.
    You need to make so walking animation only plays if he's on ground.
    Thanks for the answer!

Is there a specific combination? I'm trying for a while but no success.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, checked your file now, there were a few wrong thing, redundant events etc...
    I'll help this time, but you'll need to register your products since you're using a paid version of the software and in this specific forum I can only really help you with the Free version.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nrqwq...+test.mfa/file

After registering your products you'll have access to a lot more forums, tons of examples and more appropriated support.
    Please click on the option right in the top of the page called Clickteam Passport and register your products.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Well, checked your file now, there were a few wrong thing, redundant events etc...
    I'll help this time, but you'll need to register your products since you're using a paid version of the software and in this specific forum I can only really help you with the Free version.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nrqwq...+test.mfa/file

After registering your products you'll have access to a lot more forums, tons of examples and more appropriated support.
    Please click on the option right in the top of the page called Clickteam Passport and register your products.
    Thanks! Thank you very much!
    And thanks for the registration advice, it's the first time I'm on a forum, lol.