User Tag List

Thread: how do i make the screen resolution fit mobile screens?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation how do i make the screen resolution fit mobile screens?

So ive been trying to figure out the best way to make my game fit my phone but it just doesnt work. my phones aspect ratio is 19.5:9 and my game is 480x864 and when i set the displays none of the options fit my screen properly. the only one that looks decent is "fit outside" but it crops some of the frame. i did try some suggestions from other people but i feel like i didnt do most of it right which caused it to not work. so is there a way to make the game look good on mobile? here are the pics of the mobile screenshot and computer:

phone: https://www.mediafire.com/view/pcauj...t_Hop.jpg/file

pc: https://www.mediafire.com/view/8ijpx...bkjln.png/file

the pc version is good but how do i make it look the same on mobile? thanks

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By setting display (android tab on app properties) to Fit inside (black bars), it will keep the aspect ratio it has originally.
    You can change the "black bars" colors by changing border color on Window tab of app properties.

Alternatively there's Stretch to fill, which will not have a black bars but like the name says, it will stretch things, and it will if the phone is really tall, it will be really stretched.

But the best option is to use "Fit inside and adjust window size", basically it will fit part of it and increase the app resolution showing more of the frame.
    Of course this won't automatically adjust your app layout, you'll need to do that manually, preferably through events since the aspect ratio will change with the phone.

There are a pretty massive thread talking about adapting apps for different aspect ratios and devices, I suggest that you search if no one already answered your question in the forum.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/74189-Scaling-for-iPhone-5-and-iPad-HOW-TO-DO-IT-RIGHT

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool ill check it out