User Tag List

Thread: Android source code output

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android source code output

I need a copy of the android source code output from my mfa file. How can I get that?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what exactly?

Cause if you're expecting your events to be converted into native code, that's not what happens.
    Internally it has a ccn file, which is your events, frames, objects, etc, just in a different format, very similar to mfa but obviously you can't open that on Fusion.
    This format is used in all Fusion's runtimes/exporters, but of course each one requires a different wrapper and code for all extensions properly ported to work.
    Basically the 'source code' would be just a wrapper that emulates your game on the device, and built to work exclusively with Android OS and APIs...

There is a way to get the Android Studio project, but depending on what you're doing, there are better ways to approach this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The copyright office will not accept the event code I wrote in mf2 language as a programming language for my application.

I am at the point I will need to rewrite from mf2 to android in android studio. I would like to use my transcompiled code output from mf2 to port and edit in android studio.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if you're trying to copyright your code, that's going to be a problem... Because the Android Studio project only contains the runtime and extensions code, the events is a closed source file.
    So you couldn't copyright since the runtime is copyrighted to Clickteam and the extension to their respective authors...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Well, if you're trying to copyright your code, that's going to be a problem... Because the Android Studio project only contains the runtime and extensions code, the events is a closed source file.
    So you couldn't copyright since the runtime is copyrighted to Clickteam and the extension to their respective authors...
    There are multiple computer programs that do have copyright status that have been developed with Clickteam MMF 2.5.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 (see steam games made with fusion 2.5 in description)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...eam_Fusion_25/

Five Nights at Freddy’s (in description shows “This game was created using Clickteam Fusion”)
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...ts_at_Freddys/
    copyright:
    https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...1130813&SID=27

Freedom Planet
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...reedom_Planet/
    copyright:
    https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...1130824&SID=28

These forum posts also say copyright is possible.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/64941-How-do-I-get-the-source-code

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/62277-Copyright-notices?highlight=copyright+code

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not saying you can't, just that you already have the part you want.
    The posts said that you could present the mfa as source code and copyright that.
    Either way, both games that you showed have audiovisual part copyrighted, I'm not sure about the 'code'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still need my code for android studio. I need to get local offline notifications working. How can I output my project to android studio?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said before, you may get the project, but you won't be able to call the notifications from events...
    if you want to do that you may just need to make your own Android extension.