User Tag List

Thread: Can't Open MFA because it was made in Newer version, but I'm on the newest version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't Open MFA because it was made in Newer version, but I'm on the newest version.

I'm on version 293.10

I'm trying to open a MFA sent to me, but it gives me this error message.

Screenshot (12328).jpg

I have repeatedly updated fusion, yet I can't open the file.

Screenshot (12327).jpg

What's going on?

Thanks for your help.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This usually means it has features of a version you don't have, since you have Developer, it most likely uses 2.5+ features.
    If someone made this file for you, you may need that the person remove or replaces anything 2.5+ exclusive to make it compatible.

Although, the other possibility is that it uses features from the current beta version, so if it interests you, you can update to that for free.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the beta for ages, and the latest version is pretty stable. Contains loads of great new features, too.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Although, the other possibility is that it uses features from the current beta version, so if it interests you, you can update to that for free.
    For the moment only 2.5+ saves incompatible MFAs if you use specific 2.5+ features like child events or custom qualifiers, the new beta doesn't (maybe it should though if you use incompatible features, I'll check if this should be done).