User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: String issue in Direct3D 11

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

String issue in Direct3D 11

I've noticed a weird issue when dealing with strings in D3D11. All strings are offset a few pixels down (also fonts don't seem to work with the bold option, as they just return to their regular style). This issue became especially problematic when I realized that strings that come onto screen from the bottom don't glide in, but they appear out of nowhere. I can't revert back to D3D9 either, since the Active Direct Show object doesn't work on that version, and I definitely need that to work.

Can someone over at clickteam do something about this?
    Many thanks.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replace ADS and keep using DX 9:

https://github.com/defisym/OpenFusio...ensions/FFMpeg

Or replace string then brace DX 11:

https://github.com/defisym/OpenFusio...ensions/NeoStr

Or use the both like me :-)

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit:
    Font not work with bold is correct as rendering method has been changed. You have to switch to bold version of the font family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot! Although I seem to be unable to install the FFMpeg addon. Is there some extra step in the installation? I just copied its files from the ToInstall directory.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Thanks a lot! Although I seem to be unable to install the FFMpeg addon. Is there some extra step in the installation? I just copied its files from the ToInstall directory.
    You also need X86 ffmpeg & sdl dlls, you can find these from their websites. If you don't need the latest version, zip in my repo's release page bundles them.
    Don't forget to copy files in ToInstall again after install by the zip, as release version is not the latest, later ones including several fixs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think you could give me the links?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Do you think you could give me the links?
    https://github.com/defisym/OpenFusionExamples/releases

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The FFMPEG object is great! Would it be possible to add the ability to change the object size at runtime? With Active Direct Show I can read the screen resolution and make the video that size, and that's what I'd like to do with FFMPEG if possible. Also, though less important, would it be possible to be able to adjust the playback rate (speed) at runtime? I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound demanding, I'm just excited about using this. :-)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fwtep View Post
    Would it be possible to add the ability to change the object size at runtime?
    In d3d mode Fusion can do rotate & stretch together when drawing to screen, it's very easy to add, just because I always use a fixed size and stretch video to fit object so I didn't implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by fwtep View Post
    would it be possible to be able to adjust the playback rate (speed) at runtime?
    Don't sure if change the frequence of audio to speed up it's playback then let video sync with it works. If so then other parts can remain untouched and it's quite simple, but I'm not sure...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast