Thread: Build 294.10 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Build 294.10 - Release version

Hello,

The build 294.10 is available in the Product Owner's Lounge forum.

This version is on Steam too.

Change log

General notes about build 294:

- Document that highlights the new features of the build 294.

- MFA files are still compatible with previous builds (though if you load and re-save them with a previous version, you'll lose value order, included frame index, etc).

If any question or issue specific to this build, please post it here, thanks!

In case of problem you can reinstall any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, as well as the 2.5+ DLC, you do not need to reinstall them.

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for this update!
    I noticed most bugs fixed were reported by the community, it's great there is teams who still listen to the users
    I love yall's work sm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent. Those fixes all work, from what I can see, including the mouse selection/deselection issue, which I'm super pleased about because that was really messing with my flow. For some reason though, my Library Toolbar is completely blank now; I don't know if it's caused by the update or not.
    edit: I reset my Fusion settings with ctrl+shift, then reloaded my settings .tbs file, and now the Library problem has gone away.
    edit2: Customising the context menus doesn't seem to work. I can go to Customize>Menu>Context Menus and add/remove objects, but once I leave, the menus always have the default items. I don't know if this is a new issue as I've never tried it before.

The only outstanding issues I can see are:

-the instance value issue I've reported before (I've redescribed it visually below to make it clearer)
    -the Qualifer Editor has redraw bugs when you resize the window and/or horizontal divider, as the Animation Editor used to. This is a very minor issue of course, since it's a rarely used window with not much reason to resize it ( since its contents are always broadly the same).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've problem with debugger... some parts are missings.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    Weird. To reset the debugger window settings, run regedit and delete the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clickteam\Fusion Developer 2.5\Debugger

Let me know if you can reproduce the problem later.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    I don't know if this is related, but for me the Library toolbar was completely empty in 294.10. When I reset Fusion to default settings (hold ctrl-shift while opening Fusion), and then re-imported my previously saved settings (View>Toolbars>Export/Import Settings), it fixed it. Maybe this would fix your debugger too?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I don't know if this is related, but for me the Library toolbar was completely empty in 294.10. When I reset Fusion to default settings (hold ctrl-shift while opening Fusion), and then re-imported my previously saved settings (View>Toolbars>Export/Import Settings), it fixed it. Maybe this would fix your debugger too?
    I don't think it would, resetting the toolbars with ctrl+shift doesn't reset the Debugger settings.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bigger font is a turn for the worse; it now gets cut off - i dont know why 1 person requested that it was too small, & you changed it. my sight isnt the best and it was fine beforehand.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    the bigger font is a turn for the worse; it now gets cut off - i dont know why 1 person requested that it was too small, & you changed it. my sight isnt the best and it was fine beforehand.
    Are you talking about the font in the controls in the picture editor? Can you post a screenshot? And what's the value in "Add to font size" in your Workspace preferences?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will post when i get home; i havent changed any settings from previous because it was fine beforehand. where i first noticed was i was gettings the RGB values from the color picker and the bottom of all the numbers are cut off/ under the editbox window

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast