Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Build 294.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    That screenshot has been resized so I can't really tell which parts are blurry - but I had the opposite. 293 and below were blurry (because windows was upscaling them 125% so they wouldn't be too small on my monitor) but 294 is a lot sharper for me since it's DPI aware now, might be worth seeing what your scaling is set to for the application

edit: there's also a thread here which goes through reverting some of the graphics back to the old ones
    Odd, maybe it is a Graphics Card issue then. I will look into the graphics card properties and try a few different settings.
    Thank you for the info!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @VBEinc Clickteam has replaced the entire UI Library because the old one was abandoned many years ago by Microsoft.
    It was the only way to allow customization and dark mode.
    They also change this to allow DPI Aware, replacing all toolbar icons with SVG (scalable vector graphics), meaning it won't get blurry or pixelated when people use it on high/low res monitors with different Windows scaling.

Edit: Try this skin... Extract it to C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Clickteam\Fusion Developer 2.5\Skins
    It's not perfect since the thing is not meant to be using these legacy icons, but it's much more similar to 293 and older...

After extracting it, enable Skin editor toolbar on View menu, then select the new skin from it.
    I'll give it a go. Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Maybe it was a specific answer for a specific situation because I never recommend creating objects in the event editor, I usually recommend creating objects in the frame editor and unselecting their "Create at start" option. I'll try to reproduce this issue anyway (maybe you removed the Create action by mistake? or there was a conflict - bug - with another Create action that caused the other action to reference the bad object).
    If i unset "create at start" of Object A in frame 2, the properties of Object A in frame 1 will set them both to create at start and i will have 2 times the same object when i want only one. (player mask object in this case).

I did not removed anything. The create at start was still present but was ignored. I had to add the object in the frame again and create a new "create at start" event.
    So it ended with 2 "create at start" events for the same object to fix the issue (after replacing the bad object reference). Then i could delete one of the two "create at start" event...
    It was a really weird issue.

But as i said above, the "don't create at start" doesn't work when you use a frame to create your level with all the objects, and another with the game engine. Because if you let the object in the game engine frame, even with "don't create at start" they will be created because in the level frame the object is created.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One solution is to give the objects in the parent frame a unique instance value (eg 999). Then in the child frame, do:
    -on start of frame, if instance value =999, destroy object.

You can use a qualifier of course, so you can destroy all the objects you need to with just one event.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    One solution is to give the objects in the parent frame a unique instance value (eg 999). Then in the child frame, do:
    -on start of frame, if instance value =999, destroy object.

You can use a qualifier of course, so you can destroy all the objects you need to with just one event.
    I've tested with qualifier and destroy at start and it was not working fine, i don't remember why. I really do think this "include frame" needs a special property for the active objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    p.s. maybe we can get rid of the quotation marks all together (at least in F3) as i don't see why they need to even be there lol
    I would assume this is so you can use expressions instead of a hardcoded loop name (like in this example), and not having quotation marks when dealing with strings would make it at odds with all the other times the expression editor is used. I'll often have the name of a fastloop stored as an alterable string for objects, that way I can use the same code that starts the loop for a qualifier

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't like the new visual. This grey skin is strange

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I've tested with qualifier and destroy at start and it was not working fine, i don't remember why. I really do think this "include frame" needs a special property for the active objects.
    I agree. I suggested this at the first beta, and still would like to see it. The qualifier+destroy method works for me though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the include frame feature, it'd be nice if Fusion imported the objects of the parent frame into the child frame's event editor like this:

object import.PNG

Currently if I want to add events to the child frame which reference an object in the parent frame, I have to create the event in the parent frame first, then copy it to the child frame, which will import that object into the event editor. It'd be nice if Fusion imported all of those objects automatically, or at least have a button to import objects like in global events and behaviors.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal_Shadow View Post
    I didn't like the new visual. This grey skin is strange
    It has tons of customization, try picking another skin or making your own, enable the Skin toolbar here:

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17