User Tag List

Thread: Does Mouse Object support build 294 and up

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Mouse Object support build 294 and up

I'm trying to play my Quake game, but something is wrong. It will not show it right. I don't know if it the mouse or missing files. Can you open and play it?

P3D - Quake: https://megajava.dk/download/p3d_quake.mfa

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see anything wrong with this other than the very low fps at times...
    It fluctuates between 30-60, and since events are tied frame rate and you don't seem to have used DeltaTime, it's natural that if the framerate is sliced in half so will the mouse movement...
    I'm not sure if P3D was supposed to be this slow (specially for being DX9 only), or if you need to optimize your events...

If I unlock the fps, I get a max of 500fps when stopped, but as soon as I start walking around it dips down to 30fps.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, just tested in 293.10 (previous stable release), and it plays exactly the same so...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I can't use framerate as I can't read the file properly. I can read the original files without problems, but my own version no longer works for me. Am I missing java installed?
    I mean I used P3D2.01_zombie_city.zip to make quake. But if I go to http://lizardking.co/index.cfm?module=prod_p3d_repo.cfm I can't get the source code. The file is gone!

Interresant but considering the framerate that it drops down.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see how Java would be related to this...
    Check if you got a .001 file with the same name as the mfa, that's a backup, just open in on Fusion.