Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Change back to old visuals?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Change back to old visuals?

Hi, I don't like this new update visual changes.

Can I revert back to old visuals?

Thanks in advance.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaExplosion View Post
    Hi, I don't like this new update visual changes.

Can I revert back to old visuals?

Thanks in advance.
    There's no way to get the exact pre-294 visuals back in Fusion. This is due to the fact that the entire UI library was switched in order to allow for the new look and fully customizable appearance. You could downgrade to version 293.10, as that was the last version with the old UI library in it, but I would heavily advise against that. There are many great new features and bug fixes in 294 so you'd only be doing yourself a disservice by going back to an old version just for the UI. As I mentioned before though, the UI is fully customizable now, and the Clickteam community has already made several themes (myself included). You could try some of those out (which can be found in the Click Converse Discord) or check out some of the already included themes by going to Tools --> Preferences --> Workspace, and changing the selection under the "Skin Section". By default there are the Default, Default (Old), Dark, Dark (Old), Pinky Girly, and Glossy themes available. If you want to try and make your own theme then you can open up the Skin Editor by going to View --> Toolbars --> Skin Editor. There will you will be able to change just about anything you'd like in terms of the UI theme.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also customize some of the Fusion menu buttons that aren't found in the new Skin Editor by right clicking the top menu area and selecting the 'Customize...' option. While the Customization window is open, click on whichever button icons you want to change and they will be selected with a black rectangle. You can then right click on the highlighted button and choose 'Button Appearance...'. In the window that pops up, you can change the image of the button to what you want, including the old button images from the old Fusion versions. It seems to be a really old feature and there is a very limited color palette and size available for the custom images, so you probably won't be able to get the buttons to be exactly the same color as they used to be for some reason. Also, some button icons do not appear to be changeable, such as the ones found in the object properties and frame properties menus. You can see from my screenshots that I've replaced some of the buttons in my Fusion with the old images.

CustomizeButtons1.jpgCustomizeButtons2.jpg

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you edit the info.ini from the skin, more specifically the style part, setting it to -1, you'll get old icons on the toolbars.
    It's not the same from 293, but it's similar enough.
    Although I believe that causes scrollbars to look a bit weird (colors).
    The reason for being difficult is because the new UI library uses SVG for the toolbar icons, previously it was just bmp.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you all for the tips ^^

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll just leave this modified "retro" skin in case anyone wants... It can't use the same exact icons from 293 and older, but it can use the legacy icons which looks similar to it.
    It's not perfect but it's something for people who didn't liked the new design...

Extract it to C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Clickteam\Fusion Developer 2.5\Skins
    After extracting it, enable Skin editor toolbar on View menu, then select the new skin from it.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello
    does somebody know the name of the old font used in fusion please?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Tahoma, wasn't it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iirc it was Arial

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I think it might have been Segoe UI

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast