User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.12 - Release Candidate

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketCodeFan2007 View Post
    the dark mode makes me feel like fusion 2.5 is looking just like fusion 3
    At this point no one really knows what Fusion 3 looks like.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just noticed LIVES object will only count from the left
    ;can it also have count from left or right edit box (like counters [Animation] type does; it has count from left or right/ up or down)
    i know we can just put an active in to simulate this and take the value from Lives counter, but straight out of the box, this should be a simple practice for that object

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Is it normal that a Frame Editor remembers which object was selected, when you leave a frame and come back?
    You're right, it didn't do it in the build 294.10, I'll fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I'm not sure what it is about my .TBS settings that conflicts with the new version. Let me know if you'd like me to send you my .tbs file.
    Hmm, maybe only if the fix of the issue above isn't enough.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have anything planned for version 295? Will you ever add Windows screen zooming with the screen zoom object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any reason that I am able to delete .anm files after they loaded but not .ccn files?
    it would be nice if .ccn behaved like that. being able to delete the file after loaded in.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrexchip View Post
    any reason that I am able to delete .anm files after they loaded but not .ccn files?
    it would be nice if .ccn behaved like that. being able to delete the file after loaded in.
    Hi Tyrexchip. Why would want to delete .ccn files.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrexchip View Post
    You can't delete the CCN file while the sub-application is running because Fusion keeps it open for fast access (load-on-call objects, load-on-call or play-from-disk sounds, embedded binary files, etc).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to nivram message - I was just testing around and noticed it.

besides ccn, can possibility for a option for actives to not build with current animation data be looked at? so users and load .anm file without clearing the actives before building?
    It's just annoying to edit the active that has animations then clear that active before build.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 294.12 is now available, it addresses a couple of issues reported for the build 294.11. In theory this is the next official version of the build 294.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Weird Child Events behavior

I recently purchased the 2.5+ addon and i'm really liking it so far, child events and DX11 really do improve the app's performance by quite a margin, and it's generally easier to program with child events
    Though when I was converting one of my projects to utilize the DLC features (like child events and such), I encountered a weird child events behavior that I don't think is quite logical...
    For example, here are two events that are responsible for collision detection in my custom movement, they work as expected, objects collide normally with the window's edge and backdrops:
    1.png
    demo gif
    Attachment 32009

Now when I tried converting it to use child events instead, things started to not work as expected (Basically objects do not collide properly with backdrops)
    2.png
    demo gif
    Attachment 32013

For more details, here is how collision detection works in my custom movement:
    I first run a foreach loop on all instances of the object that have Flag "Present" ON
    3.png
    Inside the foreach loop I run other fastloops:
    4.png
    For the "Mask.colliding" loop here is where I run it:
    5.png
    Basically the "Mask.colliding" loop is used for collision detection:
    6.png
    If the object is actually colliding (Flag "Collide" is On after checking for collisions via the "Mask colliding" loop) it will run the collision routine:
    7.png

I don't know if this is important at all, maybe it has something to do with event optimization between nested loops and child events, idk, and sorry if the post is too big, just tried to explain in more detail
    FINAL.png

Here is the mfa used:
    Attached files Attached files

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast