User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.12 - Release Candidate

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @danjo frame properties:

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @danjo frame properties:

I know exactly where is is, and what is does... there was talk about why this hasnt been increased - and Yves said, he would probably increase it. my question is, has he forgot - or changed his mind.
    it was set as a default a long time ago; nowdays that default could be much higher without any impact.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

After my update to 295.10 my fusion stoped showing accented characters in some fonts, I cant figure why this happened.

fonts.png

Is the same text in both strings.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal_Shadow View Post
    After my update to 295.10 my fusion stoped showing accented characters in some fonts, I cant figure why this happened.

fonts.png

Is the same text in both strings.
    Did you switch to DirectX 11 in the properties of the application? In DirectX 11 mode with the font library we use the font must contain the character glyphes you want to display (in DX9 mode I guess Windows gets the missing characters from other fonts).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    I know exactly where is is, and what is does... there was talk about why this hasnt been increased - and Yves said, he would probably increase it. my question is, has he forgot - or changed his mind.
    it was set as a default a long time ago; nowdays that default could be much higher without any impact.
    I didn't forget, I'm not sure what value would be ideal...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Application menu issues
    If checked the "color" by the menu editor, the items doesn't show the checkmarks. But, if set a bitmap image for the item, the checkmark will appear (if there is no image it will not appear).
    Thanks! This will be fixed in the next update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if anyone else has noticed or reported this, but the selection box in the frame editor shows in an offset of 1 pixel in the X axis and 1 pixel in the Y axis from the selected object.

This may be difficult to see in high resolution projects or from a far zoom level, but in low resolution projects this is very visible. Attached a screenshort of selecting an 8x8 square object.

Selection Box Offset.png

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @goldeng I don't have this issue... Are you sure you don't have a shader applied to the layer or something?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NaitorStudios
    No, I never used shader in my projects (as far as I'm aware of anyway). Just simple pixel-art style. I just reinstalled version 293.10 to see how it looks there. This really odd, as there is an offset still but only from the left and top sides of the object. See screenshot (I had to scale it a little more because the max zoom there is 400%).

Selection Box Offset Comparison.png

I forgot to mention that I'm encountering this in the standalone version, and that I'm running it on my new Macbook Air M1 2020 which I just got recently in Parallels Desktop on Windows 11 on ARM. I just checked that on my main Win10 PC and can confirm that it doesn't occur there in either version 293.10 and 294.12b. Not sure what's going on... If anyone has a hint please let me know. Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stumbled across a small bug by accident and found out why thanks to @NaitorStudios

In the option to load an image into a frame from file using expression, if the hotspot and/or action value is set outside the range of 100000 it will destroy the object. I accidentally placed one extra zero, didn't notice and was puzzled that the object was being destroyed!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast