Originally Posted by Volnaiskra
There seem to be some new bugs with the Frame Editor:
1. Select an object in the Frame Editor
2. double-click a different frame in the Workspace Toolbar
3. double-click the original frame in the Workspace Toolbar (ie. the frame you were using in step 1)
4. the object you selected in step 1 is still selected, and cannot be unselected. It cannot be moved either.
This bug seems to happen more reliably with larger objects. A workaround fix is to lock and unlock the layer the object is on, which will 'reset' and 'wake up' the object.
1. Double-click a string object in the Frame Editor
2. Change its text in the edit field. Do not click out yet.
3. Zoom in and out with the scrollwheel.
4. Fusion will display the previous text in all zoom levels except for the zoom level you were in when you changed the text