User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 294.12 - Release Candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having problems using the DPI aware option from the Properties - Windows settings.

The DataGrid object will be scaled nonetheless (Left - Laptop, Right - Desktop-PC).

datagrid_scaling_issue.jpg

The Explorer object will be scaled too and the client window of the sub-application loses space (Left - Desktop-PC, Right - Laptop).
    It seems the addintional height of the window title bar reduces the client height. The window height seems to be the same.

sub-app_explorer_scaling_issue.jpg

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess DataGrid needs to be updated to support this...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found a small issue in the tree view of the Explorer object.

In the following case it seems impossible to get the current selected folder:

1. select any subfolder
    2. click on the little minus symbol in front of the parent folder
    3. now the parent folder is selected automatically after it was closed

In this case no "Folder Changed" event is fired nor is the "ExplGetCurFolder$" variable updated.
    It would be really great if this could be fixed.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the picture editor issues being worked on?
    The offset bug is really annoying...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by contra View Post
    Are the picture editor issues being worked on?
    The offset bug is really annoying...
    The offset bug is there for about 8 years I guess, so I suppose it can wait a bit. Didn't want to run the risk to add more issues by trying to fix this.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustav View Post
    I'm having problems using the DPI aware option from the Properties - Windows settings.

The DataGrid object will be scaled nonetheless (Left - Laptop, Right - Desktop-PC).

datagrid_scaling_issue.jpg

The Explorer object will be scaled too and the client window of the sub-application loses space (Left - Desktop-PC, Right - Laptop).
    It seems the addintional height of the window title bar reduces the client height. The window height seems to be the same.

sub-app_explorer_scaling_issue.jpg
    I don't see what you mean, and I don't see any resizing issue in simple apps with the objects you mention. When DPI Aware is not selected, Windows scales the content of the main window, whatever objects it contains. Could you post examples please?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    i'm waiting for the secret reveal that what we are currently using actually IS fusion 3
    this will be funny

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    The offset bug is there for about 8 years I guess, so I suppose it can wait a bit. Didn't want to run the risk to add more issues by trying to fix this.
    Really? Surprising I did'nt notice it before but now it's killing me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we get an option to disable the alphabetical sorting of objects in the Workspace Toolbar? I get why it can be useful, but honestly, I would prefer it disabled, an option in preferences would be nice
    Before I updated to the DLC, it was custom sorting, now after updating, it's forced alphabetical sorting...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if it's a bug and would appreciate if anyone could shine some light on this, because I may have a wrong understanding of this and it's driving me nuts!

I have an application with non-global objects and global objects, and I'm trying to update their icons so they will be synced across the entire application.

I found that if it's not a global object, the icon doesn't update in all frames, although the Auto-update checkbox in the object's properties is ticked. At the same time, I tried changing the graphics / animation of this non-global object and found that the change only applies to the object in the specific frame that I edited it in, although it's the same object in the other frames, and although the Auto-update checkbox in the object's properties is ticked.

If I try to do the same procedure on a global object, the graphic and / or the icon updates accordingly.

Thanks

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast