Hi there. These are the limits:
I suspect what you've done is either too many frames in your game, or, clone the bricks, rather than duplicate. A duplicate is a non-unique copy of the object which will retain the properties of the original object at edit time (for example if you added a new coloured animation to it, all of the duplicates would also have this new animation). An object can have as many duplicate copies as you wish (up to 30,000).
Fusion 2.5 Free Limitations
- you cannot load more than 1 application in the editor
- each application cannot contain more than 3 frames
- each frame cannot contain more than 100 backdrop objects and 30 other objects
- each frame cannot contain more than 150 events
- global events are disabled, as well as object behaviors
- the number of object types in this version is very limited
- you cannot install other type of objects with the extension manager
- you cannot export images with the picture editor
- you cannot export or replace sound samples or music files with the Data Element editor
A clone is a new copy of the object, which can be edited separately from the original. If you had cloned your bricks, each brick would count as a new object and this could easily hit your limit.